• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
PlateProp PlateProp wait Alicization still isn't done I just read volume 16 but it just started getting really jank and there aren't any more volumes outt?

Also he just had to bring back awkward harem aspect.

Why
PSMix_2017-01-12-13-11-50.jpg

You've been visited by the trash waifu of divorce.
Bad light novels will haunt you unless you give up on this garbage.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Hey wanna play PM online? :)
I would, but I don't really have the connection for that at my temporary home. I might have the opportunity for some serious online dolphin stuff when I move back in to my old lot. About a month or so and I'll be able to start really shoving some time into anthers ladder etc.

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
I would, but I don't really have the connection for that at my temporary home. I might have the opportunity for some serious online dolphin stuff when I move back in to my old lot. About a month or so and I'll be able to start really shoving some time into anthers ladder etc.
Oh. No problem bro. I don't use Dolphin because my PC is trash. But I do use the built in Wifi capabilities available in the 3.6 build!

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
the only mistake was ever loving you

i know there won't be a chance to apologize for feeling the way i do now
i can only foolishly hope that these seeds carried upon the winds may tell you how i feel
and to wish that we might truly see each other again someday

i still miss you, project M ;~;7

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Yeah guys, that meme's not really funny anymore. It's just confusing to potential new players. Don't think that we don't have them anymore, because I talk to them quite often. I've even got a guy at work that might end up participating in the scene, he's already somewhat familiar with it, and despite having seen him around for like a year or more I never even knew he played. Don't be the ones creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:

ilysm

sleepy
Splatoon 2 looks fun but oh my god

paid online play

I wonder if any triple-a developer will ever make it sound reasonable to me that I need to pay them in order to use the internet I'm already paying my ISP for in order to play their game

(also new avatar to reflect my new indefinite state of being a samus player)

Last edited:

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
the only mistake was ever loving you

i know there won't be a chance to apologize for feeling the way i do now
i can only foolishly hope that these seeds carried upon the winds may tell you how i feel
and to wish that we might truly see each other again someday

i still miss you, project M ;~;7
Same

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
FE Gaiden is getting a remake ahhhhh

Not that I ever played Gaiden. Just immensely happy that the next FE game isn't another Fates or Awakening. I had lost all hope.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
man, a classical FE game on 3ds without self-insert main characters, extreme waifu pandering, and pair up?
this can't be for real

release date is surprisingly soon too

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
man, a classical FE game on 3ds without self-insert main characters, extreme waifu pandering, and pair up?
this can't be for real

release date is surprisingly soon too
I know right how disappointing

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I've been absent from this place for so long that I almost forgot what it feels like for shairn to ruin my parade.

All I need now is for bleck to **** on my opinion and the circle is complete.
Always a pleasure

Top Bottom