• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
As a one-issue voter (memes), I look forward to a trump presidency as it promises to put forth the greatest memes mankind has ever seen. They're gonna be huge. #MakeAmericaMemeAgain

also if PM left a hole in your heart, why not just keep ****ing playing PM it's not actually that hard to keep playing something you like

Last edited:

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
I can.

We are so incredibly divided as a nation.
Could you elaborate a bit. I'd like to know what led to something like this.

Also PSA for people wanting to come to Canada, you may need to migrate a bit farther north since the southern cities are a bit cramped (not Arctic north but depending on the amount of people coming...)

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Move to Laval we're building nice cheap condos and you're a half hour away from the best players in canada

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
History shows that organized resistance to the regimes of men like him are a good idea.

...Any volunteers?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
History shows that organized resistance to the regimes of men like him are a good idea.

...Any volunteers?
No. This is a bad idea. You have bad ideas.
I am huge Hillary shill and am here to say that there is little indication the ship is going to hit the fan domestically. Also by agitating yourself you are playing into Russia's hand

Player -0

Smash Hero
idk I'm still confused on how voting is supposed to be useful because electoral college lol.

Either way I started Golden Sun and Isaac is friggen sick. Reminds me a lot of FFVI (which I still need to finish the very last part). Dang. No P:M Isaac is really depress now.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
idk I'm still confused on how voting is supposed to be useful because electoral college lol.

Either way I started Golden Sun and Isaac is friggen sick. Reminds me a lot of FFVI (which I still need to finish the very last part). Dang. No P:M Isaac is really depress now.
Because you nominate your elector.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
looking like:
anti-LGBT, gay conversion therapy-believer as vice president
creationist as secretary of education
climate change deniers as our environmental protection agency/department of energy
other random people who have introduced or passed legislation to marginalize minorities in various states for other positions.

hopefully the media is wrong, but it's lookin bad dude

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
looking like:
anti-LGBT, gay conversion therapy-believer as vice president
creationist as secretary of education
climate change deniers as our environmental protection agency/department of energy
other random people who have introduced or passed legislation to marginalize minorities in various states for other positions.

hopefully the media is wrong, but it's lookin bad dude
I see that throwing buzzwords still garners goodboy points here? Cool

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Buzzword is a buzzword

EDIT: Uh just for kicks I checked wikipedia and it actually is

Huh.

EDIT 2 THE REVENGE: This is a disclaimer that I do not endorse Wikipedia as an infaillible source of information or arbiter of what's what

Last edited:
Top Bottom