• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Oh shnap the next episode of Jojo's is gonna have 3 stand fights at once I'm pretty excited

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's not true, Mankitsu Happening def has great scenes later on

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
would any of you nerds be willing to help me go through my tournament footage in the last few years for clips for a combo video? i can pay $$$

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Edit - Strong Badam Strong Badam Do you have a playlist of all your matches? I might check through some throughout the day tomorrow
absolutely not lol they're all scattered between TLOC, Clash, the PM Reuploads thing from VGBootCamp, recording-only setups, and random streams that I ended up on when I traveled. there's a ton of footage from late 2012 and on.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
would any of you nerds be willing to help me go through my tournament footage in the last few years for clips for a combo video? i can pay $$$
honestly maybe I would do this once I go on winter break in like three weeks

can't guarantee I'll find everthing but

also

https://smashvods.github.io/pm/Wario.html
this will bring up a few select things from 3.6 but not really much from prior to like a year ago

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
PM ending about a year ago...
Every once in a while I go back and look over things. I can't get it off my mind.
God, this actionless passion. Love lost, I look longingly.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Ey, we still have (insert title here), the WaveDash Games Origanal tm. Maybe we could get a forum for that here on SB if the dream is strong enough.

Edit: I'm pretty hype for a new smash esque game. Especially if PC is a potential platform.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
idk man I still play PM
Me too, every Tuesday / Thursday. Alas, my desire is for something more. I will not deny my bitterness, my burning thirst.
Ey, we still have (insert title here), the WaveDash Games Origanal tm. Maybe we could get a forum for that here on SB if the dream is strong enough.

Edit: I'm pretty hype for a new smash esque game. Especially if PC is a potential platform.
It's the result of a broken system with perverse incentives (namely intellectual property law). The system will break itself more soon, and I must look for opportunity to aid it that the correction may come swifter. The opportunity cost is too damn high. Words broken, lines read between, it all wore on me. Yet, I should have no fear and be at peace: "For nothing is covered that shall not be revealed: nor hid, that shall not be known." Matthew 10:26
Jaedrik Jaedrik I see you liking my post from nearly a year ago.
An odd bookends: you changed your avatar etc. back to that idol chick around the time I started looking back at December 1st/2nd. Another one: Triple Q has convinced me that she and Knuckles are related in some vague ways.
Likin' lots a stuff from back then I like now. Perception changes.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Me too, every Tuesday / Thursday. Alas, my desire is for something more. I will not deny my bitterness, my burning thirst.

It's the result of a broken system with perverse incentives (namely intellectual property law). The system will break itself more soon, and I must look for opportunity to aid it that the correction may come swifter. The opportunity cost is too damn high. Words broken, lines read between, it all wore on me. Yet, I should have no fear and be at peace: "For nothing is covered that shall not be revealed: nor hid, that shall not be known." Matthew 10:26

An odd bookends: you changed your avatar etc. back to that idol chick around the time I started looking back at December 1st/2nd. Another one: Triple Q has convinced me that she and Knuckles are related in some vague ways.
Likin' lots a stuff from back then I like now. Perception changes.
I'm just a man trying to get his **** sucked on a Monday.

Top Bottom