• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Player -0

Smash Hero
A friend has recently been pleading with me to watch Mob Psycho, and I got sick the other day so I decided to give it a shot, making it the second anime I've ever watched. It's pretty good. Not sure if I enjoy it as much as One Punch Man, but I like fiction about psychic children so w/e
it's not the exact same style but it's enjoyable how it's executed in my opinion.

Still has humor but more touching/professional feel (mood, and in general not for the humor lol) I suppose?

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
it was for a school website thingy so I made it an anime school or something. I don't remember off the top of my head and it's on a flash drive that's not in my immediate vicinity.

I do have this though
upload_2016-10-2_22-4-21.png

most of the things were from games or stuff for funs.

I kinda want to make another website to be honest. It's rather fun.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Ubuntu bash on Windows is so cool, now I don't need to VM on my notebook calculator of a computer. I can use my favorite crop editor or even bank if I want to feel like a hacker.

Ad ©Microsoft Corporation 2016

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Using anime for a school project?

You must have some big, BIG cojones
I took a class in contemporary japanese literature(focusing on buddhism and buddhist traditions) last semester, where I was stuck with some guys from the east asian studies degree. Out of the five of us, three presented their end of semester work on anime. In front of the class. I felt like dying.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
miyazaki films are only released and distributed by disney (i think only in the states), they have no input on anything that goes on in their production and direction.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey there, guys! Haven't been in here for awhile. :D

What's going on with you all? Aside from @standardtoaster and @Rob who my heart goes out to since we lost a friend of the family recently.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I've been looking for a place to vent this, and I think this is the perfect place to do it.

After following Justin Wong on twitter for a number of years, I have to say that he has easily the worst ****ing anime taste I've ever seen in my goddamn life holy ****

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
clannad is very meh

afterstory was much better, but still not perfect and the ending was dumb af.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Yeah ending was w/e but like your mom telling you your pet dog is in a better place it was a balm for my heart

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
nah i hated the ending, it ruined the show. it totally undermined the emotional integrity of the show. just like how i would feel if someone told me some bs about my dead pet.

Top Bottom