• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just give Ganondorf the same physics as Captain Falcon, only still as floaty. Now he can interact with everyone again!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
still salty about the nair nerf.

not that it was a panacea.

but it was nice and falcon still kept his stupid hitboxes.

at least ganon's still a lot of fun to play, tho.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
like jesus christ does no one in the community listen to music not composed for games????
Real music is dum.
Anyway, game music is made for games and being looped forever. They work (surprisingly! wow!) for smash.

Lot of songs have long intros or something that could cause looping to be annoying, and music pack makers are too lazy to find good loop points :^)
Also there's the issue with uploading the set on youtube if it's a copy-written song, people don't like taking chances.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
also this is very rude and I refuse to be associated with people's bad taste in games music
Time to make your own band and spit out dank tunes. Could be Smash Trash with the famous hit, Kneed Your Lovin

MLGF

Smash Lord
I mean, Prof is a moron.

But hey, I guess some character has to have the design made by someone with the thought-process of a banana. That just happens with a large fighting game roster.

Player -0

Smash Hero
day thoughts:
Gambler's fallacy: technically if you joined lottery 5 different times you'd have a higher chance for winning due to more attempts. In practice, after each loss your chance of winning becomes what you would expect, the 1 per 1. So something similar to the weird 3 cards, 1 card is revealed but isn't thing looking for, switch cards for increased chance of thing looking for (I forgot what the thing was called).

night thoughts:
Lizalfos watched the melancholy of hauawimsegnie whatever it's called and thinks he's in an anime.

random thoughts:
I was going to say something else but forgot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mute PM and listen to Denzel Curry so thankfully this doesn't apply to me

D

Deleted member

Any peeps having a pre-LTC4 party?

:x

Last edited by a moderator:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Lizalfos Lizalfos Two things.
1: Life outside of an educational environment is still life, pal. Live it as best you can.

2: Have you ever actually played/watched mecha fiction e.g. Armored Core/Armored Trooper Votoms/Blue Comet SPT Layzner/Gundam/Knights of Sidonia/Mazinger? If mecha ever become real and practical, chances are that not only would many people die now while those that profit off conflict smugly make bank, most life forms on Earth wouldn't just be screwed, it'd be extinct from the ensuing environmental impact of massive war machines like those simply doing what they're designed to do. While war for fun and profit already happens now and has since our species has had societies, the thing you need to understand here is that combat-effective mecha and the necessary advances in technology to make them feasible in real life would inevitably make things worse in this regard by orders of magnitude. ...To put it into perspective, think about how much harm was done to the environment and all life involved in World War 2; and now double the size of all the relevant morbid statistics at the very LEAST.

I cannot emphasize this enough: the last thing you or anyone else with a functioning brain ought to want is for giant robots to become practical, let alone a reality.

Last edited:

Life

Smash Hero
^Actually, is Knights of Sidonia any good? I noticed it on Netflix a few days ago and watched the first few minutes and it wasn't really pulling me in, but I wonder if I should give it a second chance.

Player -0

Smash Hero
(mecha/fantasy/whatev anime)

idk on one hand I could be dead or one of the side characters but on another I probably wouldn't be boned by current stuff

take some lose some

I'm hype af if they ever get virtual reality working in my lifetime though

then I could be me and not me when my physical me dies. Then I can be terrified of dying as not physical me

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
^Actually, is Knights of Sidonia any good? I noticed it on Netflix a few days ago and watched the first few minutes and it wasn't really pulling me in, but I wonder if I should give it a second chance.
How many episodes did you watch? The 3/4-episode rule is generally a decent guideline.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
was looking at azores, ibiza, malta. basically good climate, english speaking, cheaper than the US, less political friction, more attractive, etc. numerous places fit this description, wanted to start with 3.
And Canada ... didn't even cross your mind?

I see how it is ;-;
Actually been watching some more of your vids and I'm pretty impressed. Sorry fam

but also nothing personnel kid

Snake is broken.
yep

Let the record show that I was trying to get him nerfed for ages. Sorry everyone, Prof is too good of a Republican obstructionist :^)

the benefits of a 17% dthrow will trickle down to the rest of the cast

Last edited:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yep

Let the record show that I was trying to get him nerfed for ages. Sorry everyone, Prof is too good of a Republican obstructionist :^)
You do realize Jolteon and I always knew right?
We had a UK blood-brother agreement to not get him nerfed while I did numerous favours on helping his characters not get nerfed.
Because that's how the UK does it.

This is a very true story that Jolteon Jolteon will back me up on 100% of the way and involved 1 other PM player from Texas who shall not be named :dazwa:

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Oh hey
You do realize Jolteon and I always knew right?
We had a UK blood-brother agreement to not get him nerfed while I did numerous favours on helping his characters not get nerfed.
Because that's how the UK does it.

This is a very true story that Jolteon Jolteon will back me up on 100% of the way and involved 1 other PM player from Texas who shall not be named :dazwa:
pretty sure I've seen jolteon talk about this

Actually been watching some more of your vids and I'm pretty impressed. Sorry fam

but also nothing personnel kid
Did you ever find another teammate?

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, not in an anime anymore.
What is life w/o high school.
TBH unless mechs happen I'm screwed.
You no longer belong in the typical anime setting, but fear not! There are other settings you can be in to keep your anime status!

For instance, have you tried the workplace anime setting? Shows like Working!! and Hataraku Maou-sama have proved this path can be viable in today's anime market!

Or how about fantasy? Possibly the easiest route is to transition into a "I'm stuck in a video game" setting! This path also gives you a free waifu and house at no charge!

What are you waiting for? Step back into the anime life again!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I mean, Prof is a moron.

But hey, I guess some character has to have the design made by someone with the thought-process of a banana. That just happens with a large fighting game roster.
What did Prof do?
I heard he was a genius of the highest calibre and that this hurts his feelings reading this.

MLGF

Smash Lord
What did Prof do?
I heard he was a genius of the highest calibre and that this hurts his feelings reading this.
Your snake design gave birth to one of the lamest mofos to ever play the game and I have to deal with him on a weekly basis.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
...What exactly did you do to Snake? lol
The balance changes to his design.
So you can hate me for that instead.
<3

It's just weird when I see people saying I designed Snake....and it's like....he was already designed that way before I even played the game lol.

:denzel::yeahboi: Or maybe I'm lying, and I did it all, morons are unpredictable :yeahboi::denzel:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Regardless, beat Flipp in a mm.
I mean, at least your snake is fun to watch.

Top Bottom