• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jonyc128

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jonnyc64
I haven't been back long, but tbh I thought Kurri ★ was pootiskang, that bowser main from NY/NJ from way back when, that everyone wanted, from way back when

Who remembers???

Jonyc128 Jonyc128 o deadpool is out mang?? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW LOLL
No Deadpool comes out on February 12th, I'm just saying that I'll see it again on Valentine's Day, since I'm seeing it that Friday with my friends

Kushina43

Smash Apprentice
How to gain ridiculous metabolism:

Step -1: Have parents who are asian/indian/someplace of that nature
Warning: Vietnamese apparently doesn't count
Source: My father and I could stand to look better
though he's got physical reasons not to I'm just dumb

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Later guys. I'm going to the mountains tomorrow, looking for something called, "Enchanted Forest" it's there, but i haven't been there myself. I'll take pictures when i get there and show you guys. Peace.

Muscle_Senpai

Smash Apprentice
Bayonetta looks fun, and the stage they decided to give to Bayonetta is 9/10 for representation imo. Only problem I have with it, "Bayonetta 2 Theme" Not "Fly me to the Moon -Moon Version".

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Doubt anyone but me cares, but here.
Bayonetta looks fun, and the stage they decided to give to Bayonetta is 9/10 for representation imo. Only problem I have with it, "Bayonetta 2 Theme" Not "Fly me to the Moon -Moon Version".
basically that. still don't know what's going on with the moveset, but she does things that look cool and fun and that's about what's most important.
I followed your advice and did 5 today...
I swore they were easier. Gonna do a few more, I need firm glutes
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss....

CORY

wut
BRoomer
dammit, hamstrings. we were getting along just fine all day, no problems yesterday, even. are you really that cross at me playing some illegal smash games at the speakeasy for a few hours?

MLGF

Smash Lord
All you kids with your natural metabolisms

*****, I swim/run every day to stay where I am. Natural skinnies will never know the struggle.
On the flip, I've gotten in good enough shape from this that I think I can pull off a triathlon and actually do pretty well.

Sometimes I wonder a world where I didn't play PM and instead actually tried to improve in my academics and health, and then I remember vidya gaems are worth.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I talked to the pretty ***** who finally left her room.
I so ****ing hate her she just played Stop on her phone the whole time.
But earlier I ate Sonic with her friends.
Who have boyfriends >.>
I complemented her clothes but was afraid to say anything about her hair or eyes. I didn't want to ask what her phone # is because it felt creepy.
Then I realized she looks like my step sister. I do this a lot where it ****s with my head. There was another girl I thought was cute, but then I realized she had the face of Player -0 Player -0 's mom.
And I can never meet with girls one on one. It's ****ing awful.
Ice queen.
I guess this Valantines I'm eating the box of chocolates I bought premptively.

At this point I just want to be really direct and get rejected.

Last edited:

MLGF

Smash Lord
The simple solution, that I've found to relationships, is to not give a ****.
Sure, if you end up getting one spontaneously, that's great. But if you search for a relationship, for the sake of having one, chances are it'll be way more stress then it should be.

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
are you saying neg zero's mom is a cutie?
I'm not into Anime moms but maybe it works for you.

Hopefully this cute + funny lesbian girl takes me to Sadie-Hawkins. But the **** am I kidding she is going to go with the gay guy she always hangs out with.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The simple solution, that I've found to relationships, is to not give a ****.
Sure, if you end up getting one spontaneously, that's great. But if you search for a relationship, for the sake of having one, chances are it'll be way more stress then it should be.
How does one just fall into a relationship? At some point I have to initiate a date. Plus I ****ed up and have nobody's phone number. Edit:nooooodoublepostI'mtootired

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
How does one just fall into a relationship? At some point I have to initiate a date. Plus I ****ed up and have nobody's phone number. Edit:nooooodoublepostI'mtootired
get your old smash buddy to invite a girl he knew from a single class they had together in college, that he also apparently only halfway attended, to his weekly board game nights. hang out at board game nights for about half a year then get drunk and dirty dance at an anime convention concert with her. then go ask her out after that because it can't get any more awkward, realistically.

five years later, i'm still all "that worked?"

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Went indoor climbing yesterday.

My handsss. God dang.

It was really fun though, even if my prode took a massive blow when my little brother made it up a route I could only go half way. I was johning so hard after that. Maybe I should do this more often.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I think I'm becoming a sonic main

He's so much fun and so dumb easy/stupid

I need to know how gooley gets all of CT to hold in/no di the upthrow though. It's not even a mixup with anything, even azdi caught onto it in like 2 upthrow

Diddy/sonic? Lmao everyone will love me

At least I don't play squirtle

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
How to look really really strong by Grey:

Step 1: Hustle
Step Dos: Loyalty
Step III: Respect
Step $: CENATION

Or be Samoan and The Rock's cousin.

The time is variable though! It is completely possible to absolutely starve yourself and lose weight very quickly, but this is the worst idea and do not attempt anything resembling it. There's one dude who did that and lost like hundreds of pounds in a year, but he could've died literally at any day during that year, pretty much, despite having doctors practically following his every move.

Always keep in mind when you're losing weight that there's a limit to how much you can lose how quickly without it becoming dangerous and actually unhealthy.
Yeah but since he said healthy that kinda cut out those options. I mean, if you really wanna lose weight super fast, there's that one drug that one girl ended up overdoing and burned up from the inside. Forgot the name of it though. Anyway there are supplements can help boost the fat loss process. Gonna be trying out Garcinia Cambogia in a week.

As someone who's like 1/8 mexican...

I dunno. 1/8 isn't much to work with.
Do you at least own a pair of boots?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Played SFV beta, won my first game against R. Mika. Fought the same person, lost. Fought another person, got really close, magic pixel close. Get hit by Ken's EX Shoryu "KO"

**** me.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I think I'm becoming a sonic main

He's so much fun and so dumb easy/stupid

I need to know how gooley gets all of CT to hold in/no di the upthrow though. It's not even a mixup with anything, even azdi caught onto it in like 2 upthrow

Diddy/sonic? Lmao everyone will love me

At least I don't play squirtle
Gross.

Diddy is fine, but Sonic is gross.

Top Bottom