• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
because you won't lose r1 and tear a horrifying swath through losers.

at least i know my ****'s fake, nerd.
Sorry pms

If its any consolation I pissed off corpus's #1, he came to the weekly to play me and lost a few times, now all his friends are giving him ahit

Fortress

Smash Master
You mean the game that was built off of the skeleton of Super Turbo, as is the case with every fighter coming after Super Turbo? The perfect fighter?

>what is Super Turbo?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Why am I not surprised that the Supreme nerd of the land doesn't know the Royal Rumble, the precursor event to the biggest show of wrestling, Wrestlemania?

****ing nerd.

In your dreams cabron.
unluckily for u, my dreams are reality

nerd

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
what's the current recommended virtual disk drive? i found an old ISO i wanna run but i don't have anything to mount it w/. i think i used daemon tools last years ago, is that any good?

Bleck

Smash Master
daemon tools lite is what I use but to be frank I've never tried out any alternatives

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
pro wrestling is, like... the polar opposite of a nerd thing. if it was a nerd thing, it would at least be much easier for wrestling companies to get advertisers, but even at its peak in the late 90s advertising rates were the same as shows with half the viewership and ratings, because advertisers presume wrestling fans to be deadbeat and barely even working-class

DR = Disco Room
wait, you can actually get banned solely from DR? what kind of niche ****posting would you have to have to get banned from there but not all of smashboards for goreposting or w/e

Last edited:

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
Took this picture the other day. Whoever did this must have been having an off day.

image.jpeg

edit: For those who dont see it, loading is spelled as loadnig.

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776

GODLIKE.

I MADE IT FAM.
Bruh, GHNeko confirmed fraud. Only knows how to throw out moves. EXPOSED!!!

Btw: Job searching still blows for undergrad's in NorCal. I blame vidja games and the violence they instill in the saintly.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I've been in the "trying to learn to play melty" for like at least 6 months now

the only person who actually can play melty here is @Juushichi
I used to play with Butterfree. Back when he was a super scrub. Hes arguably now like, kind of the best player in America.

Most people here might remember him as...VietGeek :012:

I still consider myself pretty good at Melty but I've dropped it hard now that there are anime games people actually play.

PS. All fighters are bull**** and I don't think I could go so long just playing only one of them. Variety is good.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
if you're gonna play an anime fighter, play guilty gear

if not, play street fighter

literally everything else is garbage

Top Bottom