• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The Leichter Panzerspähwagen was a series of light four-wheel drive armoured cars produced by Nazi Germany from 1935 to 1944. The Sd. Kfz. TuTuTu variant was colloquially known as "Sheik's favorite scout car" and was armed with a Tu-cm autocannon.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Studies have demonstrated that people who play video games, or otherwise people who are accustomed to surmounting challenges or obstacles, are more likely to be able to escape or overcome otherwise nightmare situations in their dreams.
Classic example, the struggle to run away from that thing that's behind you tryna catch you will be much easier if you're a long time video game player or competitor.
It's gotten to the point there are many times I can point to where I meet a turning point or foresee an unpleasant development in my dream, then reign in the possibility and direct it usually to my pleasure, and then abide. It's weird, like an automated, decisive lucidity with atypical analytical ability, almost. I must think I'm hot stuff or something.

Edit: Disco Room got me double posting like

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I would also like to be involved in this late night funposting but I don't have anything to post so I'll just shove something from my pictures folder in here.
tumblr_nxqcu5lNsv1qgft23o1_1280.jpg

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Just when I thought I wasn't the type to harbor of being prideful of my Mexican heritage, I was proven wrong.

I had four lucid dreams this morning and in the first dream, I asked around directions to meet my subconscious. I thought my subconscious was going to be this really really strong figure like John Cena or Roman Reigns but it was LITERALLY a spider wearing a sombero (I think), surrounded by Dia de los Muertos stuff, while Mexican music was playing in the background. In the second lucid dream I thought it was a mistake but sure enough when I asked around, it was the spider again.

TLDR: Meeting your subconscious is dumb yo.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
You know whats some ****?

On an elevator, I should be able to deselect a button I press by pressing it again. I can do this in Korea, but not being able to do this in the US was the most disorientating ****. What the **** is wrong with your country christ

CORY

wut
BRoomer

On an elevator, I should be able to deselect a button I press by pressing it again. I can do this in Korea, but not being able to do this in the US was the most disorientating ****. What the **** is wrong with your country christ
of all the things to question about the u.s. ....

Player -0

Smash Hero

Pfff.

Get with the meta. You press all of the buttons so people that are trying to get to a floor never get there.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
My dad is one of the most ignorant ****s ever

Why did I go home for thanksgiving

Bleck

Smash Master

just press the right button

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Mfw I was nervous about my melee pool but confident about my PM pool

Mfw now that pools are out I feel the opposite way

;_;

D

Deleted member

happy turkey ****ing day and may you all unload your stuffing into some hot dead bird

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i made a chocolate chip cookie brownie.

and had extra cookie dough, so made some cookies with that.

let's see if my family is afraid of these, just like the last time i made dessert for the holidays, and doesn't eat any.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I made brownies, too. Got 2 batches that I'm bringing along to my family's gathering. Brownies gud.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Just when I thought I wasn't the type to harbor of being prideful of my Mexican heritage, I was proven wrong.

I had four lucid dreams this morning and in the first dream, I asked around directions to meet my subconscious. I thought my subconscious was going to be this really really strong figure like John Cena or Roman Reigns but it was LITERALLY a spider wearing a sombero (I think), surrounded by Dia de los Muertos stuff, while Mexican music was playing in the background. In the second lucid dream I thought it was a mistake but sure enough when I asked around, it was the spider again.

TLDR: Meeting your subconscious is dumb yo.
you ****in wore pinches botas picudas to paragon dude, ur hella mexican LMAOOO

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord

"I made an execution error and got punished for it, this isn't fair." Wah wah wah, posts like this are what's killing the game; it wasn't any one thing's fault except yours. If you just put the time in to learn the tech so that you can execute it when it counts, these situations would never happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom