• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
I made some guy capital s Salty today when I 3stocked his fox as marth on fd, yelling stuff about how easy the chaingrab is in pm compared to melee, me grabbing thru his shine, etc. I lost, but I still felt bad for him lol.

Also I got 2 minimum-length flash kills on atomsk in wolf dittos. so a pretty good day

D

Deleted member

i work this saturday and im really sad
@Strong Bad are you going?
Aww, that sucks

I'm probably going to hit up Umbre then

(Oh yeah, I'm sorry about this, I hate not talking to you guys for like five weeks, then asking you to give me a ride somewhere out of the blue)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
my first tourney back, im entering as U.M.R, and im gonna wear the umaru hoodie

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Is anyone here familar with how SmashBoards Rankings work?

If I submit the pro bracket of a tournament, do I have the submit the pools of the tournament as well in order for the points and prize earnings to scale accordingly? Most of the tournaments I'm referring to still use paper to organise pools so this isn't currently possible as I don't have those records anymore.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Is anyone here familar with how SmashBoards Rankings work?

If I submit the pro bracket of a tournament, do I have the submit the pools of the tournament as well in order for the points and prize earnings to scale accordingly? Most of the tournaments I'm referring to still use paper to organise pools so this isn't currently possible as I don't have those records anymore.

Hey, rankings staff here.

Do you have the entire bracket in a Challonge bracket or something of the sort? If so, just upload that; we accept brackets that have at least 8 players. There's custom earnings and point dispersals that can be used to correctly get things sorted out.

Worst case scenario, a bracket has to be built from scratch, piecing together some kind of bracket from multiple ones.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow

Do you have the entire bracket in a Challonge bracket or something of the sort? If so, just upload that; we accept brackets that have at least 8 players. There's custom earnings and point dispersals that can be used to correctly get things sorted out.

Worst case scenario, a bracket has to be built from scratch, piecing together some kind of bracket from multiple ones.
I only have the pro bracket of the tournament unfortunately and don't have the pool data. So events like the one below have irregular points and cash earning calculations even though a lot more than just 16 players entered the tournament as a whole.

Never Stand Still 3  Melee Singles Pro Bracket Top 16
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rainbow
$48.00
2nd
Zxv
$24.00
3rd
MC
$8.00
4th
Cal
5th
Cunchy
5th
Gabe
7th
Sora
7th
Phez
9th
Guresia
9th
Yam
9th
IU
9th
Phibzy
13th
Brin
13th
Sampoo
13th
Ando
13th
Raindanceman

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master

I think your signature is ugly and unoriginal

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm thinking of going as Zack Ryder for Halloween. Woo woo woo you know it or are you serious broski?

boners across the internet just exploded.
Speak for yourself you milk stealing pervert.

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
yesterday i played against the top seed of my local, game 3, last stock high percent, and i di zelda's back throw wrong and i pause. i was alive. i quit out. he wouldve let me continue if i didnt. kill me

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
Aww, that sucks

I'm probably going to hit up Umbre then

(Oh yeah, I'm sorry about this, I hate not talking to you guys for like five weeks, then asking you to give me a ride somewhere out of the blue)
yea but ill prolly end up goin with ryker or umbreon
max isn't going as of last night, all scotch needs is a ride and he lives super close to us

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Ahh, the time honored question of what is a good signature... I personally love my signature. Enough to where I get variants of it so that my avatars match my sigs.

I can understand it being a little cluttered or too much color, but that's the way I like it! Vibrancy and color is my kind of art.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Shockwave: 98% of your redesign is dedicated to the total destruction of your enemy.
Grimlock ...Lucky YOU.

Friggin' Fall of Cybertron.

Last edited:

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
Every game I watch that has G&W in it I find more and more questionable things about the character.

Good or bad, the character is ****ing bonkers.

Top Bottom