• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Never works for me because I can't guess how long it'll take for me to get to sleep. I'll set an alarm for like, an hour and a half from now, then lay down, and I won't fall asleep until an hour later.
step 1: Buy dog that jumps on you alot begging for attention, yet is crafty

step 2: Devise blockade that takes X amount of time for dog to get through ( X being time you want to sleep)

Bam, Instant alarm clock and dog

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Never works for me because I can't guess how long it'll take for me to get to sleep. I'll set an alarm for like, an hour and a half from now, then lay down, and I won't fall asleep until an hour later.
ah, that would be a problem : /

go outside and run around the block for 30 minutes, then you'll be tired AS **** when you get back and you'll pass right out.

would only work efficiently the first few times, though. once you get used to taking jogs and stuff, you won't be as completely drained right afterwards.

on that note: do you have troubles falling asleep at night, too? if so, just a regular workout routine could help you with that.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Stepped on a scale for the first time in a year or so, bad idea lol. I think it's a bit off, but I'm still like 15 pounds more than I'd want to be, even though I'm not training for anything. time to start cardio sessions every morning again.

PMS please channel your inner training montages, I want to get back down to 158 (my off season maximum when I was still competing in rowing) by the end of the summer. Don't really care much about the number, I just want to feel healthy again, you guys know what I mean?

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Stepped on a scale for the first time in a year or so, bad idea lol. I think it's a bit off, but I'm still like 15 pounds more than I'd want to be, even though I'm not training for anything. time to start cardio sessions every morning again.

PMS please channel your inner training montages, I want to get back down to 158 (my off season maximum when I was still competing in rowing) by the end of the summer. Don't really care much about the number, I just want to feel healthy again, you guys know what I mean?
where is there to row in az

ditches?

at least in minnesota we have partially frozen lakes lmao

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
on that note: do you have troubles falling asleep at night, too? if so, just a regular workout routine could help you with that.
I don't have trouble falling asleep at night, no.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
where is there to row in az

ditches?

at least in minnesota we have partially frozen lakes lmao
We have a few man made lakes made from damming up small rivers. Up north there's a lot more, I row in a lake that
litterally has water trasftered in from other sources via canals/aquaducts lol.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman

You should have watched enough Free! by now to know that swimming is the only way to get a sexy anime body
I'll get the water wings.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
M2K just lost in Smash 4 as well to a Coloardo Lucario player in Losers LMAO and lost to MVD Duck Hunt Dog in Winners.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm posting another pocky flavor image for no reason.
1429602849353.png

*Note: I should stop.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That ending was a disgusting situation got hit into the mine off a tipper f smash. GG's Rubio you still hella good.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
You should have watched enough Free! by now to know that swimming is the only way to get a sexy anime body
I'll get the water wings.
That anime scared me

I didnt even watch the actual one, just the abridged one 50% off and the animation still freaked me out

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
Aww, you made me blush xD. As much as I appreciate it, I wouldn't really like to be called the best Sonic since I haven't gone to USA tournaments where the real competition is. It would be unfair to other Sonic's who have gone to far more tourneys that have stronger competition, like @ Nazo Nazo or Darky. When I do though(which I still have no idea when that might be) Ill be ready ;).
I actually don't play as often as you'd think. IMO Aion is the best / pulling the best results right now. The collective hours he has playing in tournaments is more than I have playing the game period lol.

MWEX

Smash Apprentice
Warning Received
Emukiller asked me to make a thing

-inappropriate, removed by a moderator-

Last edited by a moderator:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
If I was granted the power to win the next EVO Melee, I would possibly enter as JazzLobster.

Top Bottom