• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Not that easy with a laptop... Also. I hate it that I have this kind of "day of open door" exactly today and have to leave for school in a few minutes.
as in posting on Smashboards
Where I have been in which context?
As in on Smashboards posting.
Mad dude you are a FIEND when it comes to asking for peoples pictures my god. I dunno whether to be afraid, impressed, or *very* afraid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFYbhaaUQ0#t=985 Here's me takin a vid-selfie with M2K
I never keep my hair like that, moving an inch in any direction would hand me a face full of hair. I keep it braided, in a bun, etc etc
like what, you never gave a picture

Last edited:

VinceX

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-7328-0581
Annnnd I finally managed to go through all of those pages.
Why must I put myself through such suffering :V .

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Previously Premium-exclusive selfie

Last edited:

red9rd

Smash Ace
With all of these dumb smash4 commercials, I don't know if its the dumb commercials or I hate the new announcer
Speaking of smash4 for anyone want to play a round while we wait?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
IM SORRY

BUT THIS ***** IS EVIL

CHRIST

I READ AND WATCHED THAT ARC

THIS ***** IS ****ING MERCILESS

and i would wife her in an instant IF SHE WASNT SO CRUEL and an insect/human thing

but even still

she was nothing compared to a pissed of Gon

the scene where he met Pitou while she was following orders and didnt want to fight was heart wrenching

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also @SmasFromThePast Did you have a bad day or something? Not even saying that in a patronizing tone, I'm just curious.
What makes you think that? If I had a bad day I'd be asleep instead of posting dumb crap in this thread while I sit up waiting for my new life to begin.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Yayyy people are actually posting selfies
if I didn't have dark bags under my eyes (or if I was more photogenic) I'd get in on my own idea

IMG_83305401728715.jpeg
my hair is a lot longer than this now, like twice the length
I'm like 100% sure that was a candid photo of me studying frame data I transcribed into my smash notebook during class

I was going to go sleep, but I'm content with just watching westerns while waiting for patch notes

Last edited:

Illumi

Smash Rookie
I
IM SORRY

BUT THIS ***** IS EVIL

CHRIST

I READ AND WATCHED THAT ARC

THIS ***** IS ****ING MERCILESS

and i would wife her in an instant IF SHE WASNT SO CRUEL and an insect/human thing

but even still

she was nothing compared to a pissed of Gon

the scene where he met Pitou while she was following orders and didnt want to fight was heart wrenching
I really wish HxH was still on I want to know what the heck is up with kurapika!

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
StrongBad just said on twitter. Final Stretch!!!!

edit: 1st time posting in this thread... Hi everybody *waves*

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
i dont have any pictures of me but just imagine a tall gangly whiteboy with a jewfro wearing pajamas and glasses

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
It's sad that I'm staying up to download something I won't be able to fully enjoy until I get a proper TV.

You ****ers are gonna ruin me with your hype and awesome.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom