• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
You can thank wiiztec and I for the future PAL release :)
I'm not from Europe but you certainly have my thanks.

So the first page of stages has changed completely; Castle Siege, Dracula's Castle, and PS1 are gone and instead we have Hyrule Castle, Hanenbow, and Summit.

I'd die a happy man if they put back Luigi's Mansion and Spear Pillar (though I know I can put them back on my own).

Vashimus

Smash Master
Ask your doctor if your body is ready enough for Project M 3.5. Seek immediate medical help if you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
12/10 Will watch again
Cuz I'm not sure I could see anything after 1:40
Probs will watch it again and again until release.

This morning I was actually gonna link Warchamp's tweet saying 3.5 trailer trumps 3.0 trailer hype. But crashboards happened, and tis no longer necessary

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You can thank wiiztec and I for the future PAL release :)
Thank you both. My European friends are so damn happy right now. You're amazing people. <3

yoooooooo is this perfectly in sync with 3.0? I'm gonna need this stage. Link please? Too lazy to go on the Vault myself lol
You could just click the banner in my sig which takes you right to it. ¦D

But here ya go, buddy.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205126

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
But I randomly predicted how ganon's float **** worked out with my friends

Me: It would be so badass if Ganon could just backhand the **** out of projectiles, all liek "*****"

The real question is...

Can we still Warlock Punch?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Guys, I think the hardest thing I've ever done in my life is stay quiet in a library when I realized that 3.5 was coming out in 2 days.
Thankfully I'm in the middle of a cafeteria near a bunch of people randomly doing Zumba. It fits the hype perfectly.

:p

~
Anyone who needs old PM versions from my archive, as well as an alt 3.5 d/l link when it comes if you didn't see it on the last page: http://smashboards.com/members/sapphire-dragon.149354/#info Let anyone who needs it know!

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
is armored charizard supposed to be metalgreymon?

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Project M 3.6 & Knuckles hyyyyype

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
yo but please tell me Ganon's hover makes the same sound from OOT.

SunJester

Smash Ace
PMDT, thank you for all the hard work. If it is up to me, this game will never die.

Now that i have pleasantries out of the way.

2 DAYS HOLY ****ING **** OH MY GOD I ****ING LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR AND EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR THIS COMMUNITY IS AMAZING AND I LOVE HOW GANON HAS A FLOAT AND I LOVE HOW THE STAGES ARE UPDATED AND HOW YOU'VE PUT A HUGE FOCUS ON FOCUSING ON DESIGN GOALS AND OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS IT LOOKS SO AMAZING THE UPDTATED SINGLE PLAYER MODE GIVES ME A GREAT EXCUSE TO PLAY THROUGH ALL SINGLE PLAYER AND EVENT MATCHES AGAIN AND OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE ITS IN TWO DAYS.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Was that the Lucario movie?
Probably, it's the only one I can think of where a Pokemon other than Mewtwo was armored. It's highly likely since that movie had an army of armored Pokemon in it. Tbh I do remember there being armored Charizard in the Lucario movie, so yes.

Exodo

Smash Ace
"no new character waah why no new character waah" I SAYS F**K THAT SH*T!!!!

OMG THE HYPE AND GANON AND ZELDA JSADUIHFDSUFGDF MAN MY BODY WASENT READY FOR THIS PMDT AND THEN WHEN THE RELEASE DATE CAME ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY I CANT ILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK!!!
THE REVAMPED N64 ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FINALLY I CAN PLAY SUBSPACE WITH MY COUSIN AGAIN!!!

ok ok calm down sir..... IS THAT ARMORED ZARD?!?! HECK YEAAH!!!

now in all seriousness i cant believe all the work PMDT has done for the community and for it i am really grateful. no joke Smash has always been my favorite game, and when i discovered PM, it became my favorite version OF ALL(yes f*ck yall Smash4 winnies), AND IT JUST KEEPS COMING WITH MORE!! seriously Project M is the only reason i still have my wii in my room

3.5 Looks amazing cant wait to play!!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Even though I don't plan on playing it much, I'm looking forward to setting up my music for the new stages all over again.

Also the new Metal Cavern looks sick.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Really glad they got rid of the old font they used... Edo SZ or something like that?

The new menus look so clean and crisp.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
"Sammy Rivera
1 hour ago

Of corse Gannon can flay :) like finally."

...This made me laugh a lot harder than it should have. It feels like the new "halo is a pretty cool guy" or "y can't metroid crawl?"

However, GANNON-BANNED.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
NO. TWO DAYS?

I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO. I'M MAINTAINING A C IN THIS RIDICULOUS CLASS. NOT NOW. PMDT PLS.

YOU SKANKS.

Yo is it weird that I'm excited to be able to play single player content again? And with Samus? AND BOWSER CHALLENGE AND MELEE EVENT 51?

Only thing more I could possibly ask out of menus/huds are brand new portraits for everyone, but it looks fantastic otherwise.

Bleck

Smash Master
The tourney I was going to this Saturday is still gonna use 3.0, blah.

Top Bottom