• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
OMG WOBBLES BEAT M2K IN MELEE (aka bracket reset) IT'S OFFICIAL WOBBLES HAS BEATEN FOUR OUT OF THE FIVE GODS

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can't be that good. God doesn't allow people to play Smash as good as him, Wobbles plz

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Cheezed by RNG the whole sets

2 stiches, 2 dots, 1 winky face, worst possible PS1 stage transformation TWICE, Nana's AI was unlucky (had some great moments)

god this is why wobble's fathered my first 2 children

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Hey guys did you see this yet.

Well see it again.

Now.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I've just gotta say, Windows 8 is trash. Holy crap, did these people never experience a computer problem before? Why do I need to boot into Windows to allow myself to boot into safe mode? Why do laptops with Win8 in them require you to boot into Windows to boot into safe mode!?.
Holy crap.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I've just gotta say, Windows 8 is trash. Holy crap, did these people never experience a computer problem before? Why do I need to boot into Windows to allow myself to boot into safe mode? Why do laptops with Win8 in them require you to boot into Windows to boot into safe mode!?.
Holy crap.
For real? I'ma research that.
My laptop came with 8 but I don't use any of the App features besides them getting in my way. I installed ClassicShell early on. Then let it update to 8.1 for no other apparent reason than making some of my programs not work.

Also it seems M2K did a Nair on accident in the combo, and missed the L-cancel correct? Another aspect of L-cancelling maybe, missing aerials you did out of hitstun.
If Auto L-cancelling existed, this combo may have never happened ;).. well actually looking at it again that quick Dair pry woulda hit anyways..besides me being unable to tell if he did miss the L-cancel..

Last edited:

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Took you long enough to know its bad doof
I don't use Win8. Girlfriend's install basically just imploded randomly (seriously randomly), and it's looking irreparable. I've got a live install of Ubuntu running to copy all of her stuff over, then we're imaging that thing.

Took me like two hours to even get to a friggin' boot menu though, just because I couldn't get the OS to run 95% of the time.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Icies might be alright if they actually worked properly. But until they work as intended it's kind of hard to say.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i like to pretend @ | Kailex | | Kailex | is a grill sometimes

i lay my sausages on him

and then i enjoy a nice hotdog in the summer afternoon

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
GAIS HALP.
Beedle has a boat shop that sells bottles and pieces of heart. It says it will go away in 9 days and I've already wasted one. Can I possibly lose these items forever? I spent all of my money on the auction house and hookers!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
That was so beautiful

when he jumps up on the middle platform, i swear to god it looks like he teleports. i was all "HOLY **** WOBBLES IS GOKU! INSTANT TRANSMISSION WITH IC'S OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAWD!"

also, scornful ringed humback whale is an incredible name for this gif. gg, gfy.

Player -0

Smash Hero
GAIS HALP.
Beedle has a boat shop that sells bottles and pieces of heart. It says it will go away in 9 days and I've already wasted one. Can I possibly lose these items forever? I spent all of my money on the auction house and hookers!
The only option is to do the thing Link does best.

CUT GRASS LIKE NO TOMORROW!!!!!

Also sail the ocean for shiny rupees.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
5 days left.
All of my life decisions.
I should have become a postman.
This treasure hunting business isn't paying off.
Edit: Silver Rupee OP. Back to Grand Theft Nautical.

Last edited:
Top Bottom