• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
It's more comfortable for when you use right index on Z and right middle finger on R
I don't understand why more people don't do this. It just makes more sense and I've been doing it ever since I started playing smash, haha. Although, I use L for everything, so my R button is pretty much factory fresh.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
:201l::201o::201l:

I just want to warn you guys that I have patented this and that any infraction will result in a shine-spike to hell.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks to Brawl letting you customize controls, I've been able to not have to use Z for a long time. That button is the worst.

It's probably just because I'm not used to it, but it feels really weird for me to have my middle finger over the R button, it feels like I don't have a firm grasp on the controller and I could drop it or something...

PsionicSabreur

Smash Journeyman
All these button emotes. It's like Christmas morning in here.

Now we can finally teach new players how to neutral game in a fully understandable and intuitive manner.
:GCR::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR::GCL::GCR:

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks to Brawl letting you customize controls, I've been able to not have to use Z for a long time. That button is the worst.

It's probably just because I'm not used to it, but it feels really weird for me to have my middle finger over the R button, it feels like I don't have a firm grasp on the controller and I could drop it or something...
I use the index finger for both buttons.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
:201l::201o::201l:

I just want to warn you guys that I have patented this and that any infraction will result in a shine-spike to hell.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Up B onto the ledge, ledgedash back on stage, SHFF Uair into an Utilt, into a SHFF Nair, Fair into Dair, and Fsmash them as they try to recover?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Last edited:

supreme jd

Smash Rookie
If I edgehog then roll onto stage in Project M, will the game still think I'm on the ledge like in Melee? Just got done watching one of Wak's videos.

Vashimus

Smash Master
Well those were introduced Gen 4 so that's probably why. but I don't particularly think anyone would mind.

Also we need Gen 3 emotes. Gen 3 master race.
Gen 3. I caught all 26 Unown plus ? and ! way back in LeafGreen.

Gen 3 sprites pls Garchomp7

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Wow relearning a new controller configuration messes you up so hard. But I'm sure it will be worth.
Left Hand: Thumb: :GCN: Index: :GCLT: (shield)
Right Hand: Thumb: :GCCN: Index: :GCB: (special) Middle: :GCY: (jump) Ring: :GCZ: (grab) Pinkie: :GCRT: (attack)
:GCA: and :GCX: (footstool) with the mid of the fingers if needed
I will always have my thumb on C-stick, prepare for incredible Smash DI :)
But getting used to it is so freaking hard

Top Bottom