• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Sadly, no. I literally only got a few of the Nintendo Power magazines - I wasn't even aware of its existence for quite some time. As you can tell my cave needs "updating".

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Who's Nester? Is he another one of the Smash only characters like Ness, Lucas, Game & Watch, and Marth?

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Sadly, no. I literally only got a few of the Nintendo Power magazines - I wasn't even aware of its existence for quite some time. As you can tell my cave needs "updating".
He was Nintendo Power's mascot at one point during the nes/snes era and featured in short comics in the magazine.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Nester would be pretty cool.

Captain N would be cooler. Especially considering Pit and Mega Man are in this game.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I have my internet window squeezed in horizontally right now b/c I cannot handle themes that stretch to the entire width of the page

who in their right mind would do that. not even april fool's day can justify that sin

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Pretty tight April Fools this year, but nothing can match the horror that was 2011 April Fools.
Fridayboards was a terror.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
@ QQQQQQQ7777777 QQQQQQQ7777777
My fellow smasher, you always bring a smile to my face. You are one of the most funniest and coolest smashers on this site. The Project M forum wouldn't be the same without you.

:rotfl::rotfl:APRIL FOOLS :rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited:

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
What happened in April 2011?

EDIT: Might be needing a new signature right about now...

Last edited:

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
2011 April Fools aka Fridayboards had Friday playing globally across Smashboards and certain words that were typed would be replaced with lyrics from the song.
Oh, and also the color scheme had yellow just to make things that much worse.

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
2011 April Fools aka Fridayboards had Friday playing globally across Smashboards and certain words that were typed would be replaced with lyrics from the song.
Oh, and also the color scheme had yellow just to make things that much worse.
Oh my, glad I wasn't around for then!

Spooky Skook

Smash Cadet
To be honest, i know a lot of forums that still use layouts like these. Is it that they can't afford the latest in forum technologies or are they all stuck in a perpetual april fools?

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
The Union of Smashboards Mobile Users would like to take this moment to thank Warchamp7 for making Smashboards unusable on mobile devices on this lovely day. Our appreciation of your ingenious measures has no bound. As a result, thousands of users across the world don't have access to the wonderful discussion occurring in the Tier Spec thread presently.

That is all.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Alright, I read that Mew2King post that people keep talking about, and I wish I had a way to respond to it that would actually be meaningful and not just get drowned in 10 pages of worthless angry posts.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What M2K post, the one about most tier lists being inaccurate?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I have the right to kill anyone I see as bad, and if you disagree with that you are a bad person and therefore should be killed.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This thread is getting real bad, and you all should feel bad.

Let's talk about Bees

Fortress

Smash Master
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo I just posted two threads in the tournament listings and regional zone pages about Montana's first-ever all-state seasonal event. Don't know how much, if any, attention it'll get there, so I thought I'd just get a shoutout here. Montana is developing a scene now. Our more major cities are finally getting together to coordinate seasonal tournaments, starting with our first on April 11/12th. I know we're kind of far out of the way, but, wanted to do my part in mentioning that we do in fact have a sizable scene here that's finally coordinating.

Oh, yeah, and it's totally relevant because Smash is a main event with these, with Project M being a main event alongside Melee.

Last edited:

zman804

Smash Ace

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Neat, I had a fun time with those MMs. Didn't really try my hardest in a many of them (most of them were $5 MMs), was just glad to play sets with some players I don't see very often.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUlQZqWo6xoQfEf7nJteR3IFQNmTGZyWG

I'm really sorry for being so late with these, but heres 30+ Apex Money Matches! There's a bunch of Strongbad, Jcaeasar, Denti, Dakpo, 420YoloSwag4Jesus, Oracle, Rat, Gurukid, Zhime, Jreed, Sethlon and more. Also maybe check out the link in the descriptions if you want to help us out ; )

Sethlon vs StrongBad
Dakpo vs StrongBad
Dakpo vs Rat
Awesome! can you upload the incomplete match of me Vs K9

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The boards look normal for me. I get no fun :(.

Top Bottom