• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Is Teching Light press or Hard press in Melee? Is Teching Light press or Hard press in Brawl? Is Teching Light press or Hard press in The Wifi Set of P:M? Is Teching Light press or Hard press in the Full Set of P:M?

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
hard, light, light, hard, assuming default controls on GCC ofc
i've noticed tho that the z button as grab can make me tech in PM full set, so i think they haven't changed it from a hard press input

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
But I mean when there is a stream that may be up soon where would it usually be posted? There's no general PM video thread. And the social thread is a mess.

Silpheed

Smash Journeyman
But I mean when there is a stream that may be up soon where would it usually be posted? There's no general PM video thread. And the social thread is a mess.

Streams from various people seem to be random, and if posted are never really placed in a single thread. JCaesar posts often. Hours of footage already on his twitch channel. That should suffice until 3.0 release in a week or so.

DMoogle

A$
I have a feature suggestion for Project M, but I'm guessing it's already been shot down due to technical limitations so I'm not creating a thread. Regardless, is there any chance of creating a random character filter (like the random stage select filter)? It would be awesome if it could be tied to a player's name as well.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
I have a feature suggestion for Project M, but I'm guessing it's already been shot down due to technical limitations so I'm not creating a thread. Regardless, is there any chance of creating a random character filter (like the random stage select filter)? It would be awesome if it could be tied to a player's name as well.
The idea is nice but there isn't anything in the game we can really repurpose for that. It's not possible to add something to the menu, unfortunately

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
I got in (to the P:M site) just fine. Is anyone else having issues?

Edit: Just now checked the vault. I hope there's no ddos.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Yeah, I'm getting the community spread cloudflare shenanigans myself. Well, I guess Ike would put it best in times of possible trouble.....
"Prepare Yourself..."

PS: Really, I don't want to be so Smash deprived again.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
that feel when your japanese gf who doesn't know **** about smash thinks melee is interesting and brawl is slow

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089

This is one of the most ridiculous but cool remixes I've heard. I always thought the original theme on the Genesis/MD sounded funky,

Top Bottom