• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mithost

Smash Ace
Locked in a safe floating in the Atlantic Ocean.
So I'm in grand finals of a wifi tourney.

ARENT YOU GUYS PROUD OF ME!?

Kappa
I got kicked out of semi-finals because Me and ProtomanVX desynced twice and he had a screenshot of a replay of his side of the desync. I'm running Vanilla P:M, and his FD is replaced in the screenshot. http://i.imgur.com/8a3MuTf.jpg I would be fine with losing to him, but we desynced twice that set (compared to not desyncing against my other opponents) and I didn't have the chance to do a rematch.

How did the rest of the tournament go for you, GHNeko?

TL;DR I'm Salty right now

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
does anyone happen to have a P:M gct with the Replacement Soundbank Engine code in it? anyone mine sending it my way?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
You should show him so you can improve yourself.

you wimp.

Next your gunna tell me that I need to show my friend that's a Lucario main all of the awesome cancels he can do...

Fine, I'll teach them, but only because I don't like being called a wimp xD

mYzeALot

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be bored all day today. Is there anyone planning on streaming project m?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
TODAY ON STREAM MONSTER OPINION HOUR:

memk1: Project M needs to stop trying to make every character good

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
Can we please agree to not use custom music for PM tournaments on the main stream? That's even worse than textures imo. :ohwell:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
MEANWHILE:

neoredroy: ill just make those muh ****as give me that version man *** that
» LOL
neoredroy: i crafted that metagame in my teenage basement, better give me that char ***

well, you heard the man, off you go

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
neoredroy: where is jcaesar tell him im coming for that muh ****a
neoredroy: ol' sit by the ledge and throw you off *** ***

call outs CALL OUTS

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I'd actually expand on what customized content is used, especially when it comes to stages. Can we please make Cal's pack the official tourney verion?! Plz, it's too fantastic.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I'm playing Melee more atm since my brawl disc got totaled when somebody decided to try and shove it in the Melee case, so maybe that's why I'm on the Falco train.
How is that possible to attempt? Furthermore, who would attempt such a feat.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
...chu has a jigglypuff apparently?

well, he clearly knows how to rest, so that's something

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I'd actually expand on what customized content is used, especially when it comes to stages. Can we please make Cal's pack the official tourney verion?! Plz, it's too fantastic.
Gross.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
How is that possible to attempt? Furthermore, who would attempt such a feat.
My sister, who doesn't play video games of any kind, decided to try and clean up the basement because my grandparents were coming over. Our basement doubles as a guest room. I guess she couldn't find the Brawl case, so she tried to shove the disc into the Melee case. I think she also dropped it on the floor, since there is a pretty large chunk missing off the edge. There's also a nice, circular imprint on the disc that the border in the Melee case left behind. I tried it and the game wouldn't even start...

SpiderMad

Smash Master
My sister, who doesn't play video games of any kind, decided to try and clean up the basement because my grandparents were coming over. Our basement doubles as a guest room. I guess she couldn't find the Brawl case, so she tried to shove the disc into the Melee case. I think she also dropped it on the floor, since there is a pretty large chunk missing off the edge. There's also a nice, circular imprint on the disc that the border in the Melee case left behind. I tried it and the game wouldn't even start...
You should buy her one of these
http://media.mightyape.net.nz/images/products/21484371/Rubiks-Sort-Solve-Puzzle-15158881-5.jpeg
Don't be angry at her or anything though, it's relatively easy to now USB load (which is also faster, and the Wii disc reader wears out eventually anyways). People on the P:M IRC or a skype group I could invite u into can help u (james.madway). You just need a 8gb or more (try to get more than 8gb so you can put Melee on it as well) Flashdrive [or harddrive] (which shouldn't be more than ~$5)
http://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?forumchoice[]=9&forumchoice[]=41&forumchoice[]=44&forumchoice[]=4&forumchoice[]=39&forumchoice[]=13&forumchoice[]=54&forumchoice[]=10&forumchoice[]=25&forumchoice[]=38&forumchoice[]=53&forumchoice[]=30&q=flash drive

I also just want to repeat, this game is SO good with C-stick to trigger Nair (on a diagonal press by switching it to Smash to Attack in Tag controller configuration). But the side-effects of making it set to Attack makes C-stick side presses now do tilts and register wonky (not allowing easy CC d-smash) totally blows it unless PMBR cares to make the game amazing and make an option solely for the Nair part, but people pry want to bring in ethics of balance or something to not care about getting the one aerial that's not able to be C-stick'd to be C-stick'd (other things like Footstool mapped to Jump/Analog, or Attack put onto Analog for DACUS, is not attacked by anyone, but they came with no detrimental aspects given the user didn't use the secondary button in the first place). Metroid's Ike is both benefited and detrimented by this over other Ikes, allowing him to Nair with more control especially for platform drops , but unable to CC D-smash.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
You should buy her one of these
http://media.mightyape.net.nz/images/products/21484371/Rubiks-Sort-Solve-Puzzle-15158881-5.jpeg
Don't be angry at her or anything though, it's relatively easy to now USB load (which is also faster, and the Wii disc reader wears out eventually anyways). People on the P:M IRC or a skype group I could invite u into can help u (james.madway). You just need a 8gb or more (try to get more than 8gb so you can put Melee on it as well) Flashdrive [or harddrive] (which shouldn't be more than ~$5)
http://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?forumchoice[]=9&forumchoice[]=41&forumchoice[]=44&forumchoice[]=4&forumchoice[]=39&forumchoice[]=13&forumchoice[]=54&forumchoice[]=10&forumchoice[]=25&forumchoice[]=38&forumchoice[]=53&forumchoice[]=30&q=flash drive

I also just want to repeat, this game is SO good with C-stick to trigger Nair (on a diagonal press by switching it to Smash to Attack in Tag controller configuration). But the side-effects of making it set to Attack makes C-stick side presses now do tilts and register wonky (not allowing easy CC d-smash) totally blows it unless PMBR cares to make the game amazing and make an option solely for the Nair part, but people pry want to bring in ethics of balance or something to not care about getting the one aerial that's not able to be C-stick'd to be C-stick'd. Metroid's Ike is both benefited and detrimented by this over other Ikes, allowing him to Nair with more control especially for platform drops, but unable to CC D-smash.
Lol a sorting puzzle. Exactly what she needs!
That's awesome. I'll definitely try it out. I'll be sure to let you know if I have any problems. I'm not too mad because I have been playing a lot of Melee at the moment anyway. Thanks for the suggestion! I wouldn't have even thought of that.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
[6:02:07 PM] Gardy: I hate dittos so much lol
[6:02:25 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): thats cus ur character's dumb lol
[6:02:33 PM] Gardy: ah a Zelda hater
[6:03:02 PM] Gardy: all you were doing was spamming smashes whenever I got close
[6:04:01 PM] Gardy: I shoulda gone Bowser, but w/e

Bowser and Zelda, curse you wifi tournaments. I need to now figure out how to Ditto the bowsers

SpiderMad

Smash Master

[6:21:08 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): what stages are there to strike
[6:21:30 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): first game buttin warmer
[6:21:51 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): O_o
[6:22:13 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): alright the button warmer will be on Fd then..
[6:22:20 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): ok
[6:22:29 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): add me im hosting
[6:23:18 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): add me
[6:23:26 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): sau ur fc again
[6:23:38 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): (5244-3540-7614)
[6:26:11 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): striking?
[6:26:40 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): um dreamland
[6:26:46 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): wheres the list
[6:27:20 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): bottom row for starter
[6:28:10 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): yoshis story and fod
[6:28:28 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): battlefield
[6:28:38 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): is the satge i wan to play
[6:28:41 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): you agree
[6:29:05 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): sure
[6:29:09 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): ok
[6:29:20 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): glhf
[6:31:15 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): you cant play someone based on what i picked on fd you have to use zss
[6:31:39 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): you picked her you play her
[6:31:52 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): no
[6:32:13 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): yea you looked at what i picked as a charcter and used the better mu
[6:32:37 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): you hsould have told me you were using dk not zss
[6:32:55 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): no its blind pick, u go whoever, u requested ur button warmers
[6:33:02 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): in an attempt possibly to find out my char
[6:33:05 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): ok fine reset then
[6:33:08 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): no
[6:33:29 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): ill dq you im the host of the tourney
[6:35:46 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): just play
[6:34:09 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): fine bf again, now u know my char
[6:34:17 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): ok and you know mine
[6:34:17 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): and idk who ur going
[6:34:31 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): im going falcon we stay this way first game
[6:34:59 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): so ur going falcon and im going dk
[6:35:05 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): yes
[6:35:14 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): but that's how it was in the match anyways?
[6:35:24 PM] James Madway (SpiderMad): and u played it out instead of quiting within the first few secs
[6:35:46 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): just play
[6:36:12 PM] Dayum The Tru *** Nogh(Donate To Donate): MY friend asked to play first stock i wasnt in the room

Guy kills himself after I take his first stock,

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
So she's never operated a jewel case in her life any time before, either. Kids these days with their all digital media can't take care of ****.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
While I'm not happy with my placement, I'm okay with it. 13th out of 23 lol.

SD'd 3 times on last match lolol.

In a strange twist of fate, I beat Plank.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2

Nguz95

Smash Lord
While I'm not happy with my placement, I'm okay with it. 13th out of 23 lol.

SD'd 3 times on last match lolol.

In a strange twist of fate, I beat Plank.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk 2
Neko, who do you play? I've been staring at your avatar trying to figure it out for ages... Am I too slow?
Edit: I don't think the PM is over yet Kati.

Top Bottom