• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Guess having the largest thread on SWF was too much of a price to pay. Anyway, how about that Meta Knight?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Probably. Big enough that is was wasn't working right with the forums.

Should that be fixed, we can always merge them back.

CyberZixx

Smash Lord
Hey new thread. I wish I had people to play this game with right now. In 3ish weeks I can at least.

Minor Pandemic

Smash Apprentice
What's region do you live in? Maybe you could try looking up a Melee facebook group or something to try and fight more smashers to play with.
I'm just at home from Uni for the summer is all. Home happens to be in rural northern Wisconsin. I'll be back to playing daily end of August when I go back to school so it's no worries.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Just be glad those spacie mfers weren't PALerized and just had their laser spam damage and their invincible property addressed.

They got off easy. And honestly I have yet to see one complaint about it on the boards, where people actually play the game.

Only a few people outside the boards apparently who don't even play to begin with seem to care whatsoever.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
FINALLY I CAN POST WITHOUT WAITING 20 MINUTES FOR IT TO GO THROUGH

swag

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Theoretically XenForo has fixed this large thread issue in later versions, so I'll probably just mash them back together if that happens.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
(29th of june 2014): PM still proving to be better than melee in every possible way

(21st of september 2014): I have no idea what im doing here, and **** sm4sh for exterminating all the possibilities of making a melee/pm scene

(12th of april 2015): hoo hah is kill after 4 days, and if anyone noticed this then **** you

(13th of may 2015): you little ****s stop liking this post

(3rd of july 2015): smash 4 killed me, I barely play pm/melee nowadays. Its almost reaching 50c and im dying.

(22nd of may 2020): I have become a slave to gacha

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'm just glad my post is now archived on the first page of this thread. Now I can come back, look at it, and boost my ego by another 100 percent.

EDIT: It feels so nice to do it on the first try.

Top Bottom