• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Project M @ SiD 15: IMPULSE 2013 prep | Toronto, ON, Can | Results/Shoutouts | 4/13/2013

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Hosted by:

Brawl Singles: 22 people entered

[collapse=Brawl Singles Bracket]
][/collapse]

$10 Entry fee

1. Axis (Ally) ($135) - :metaknight:/:snake:
2. infiniteV115 ($65) - :zerosuitsamus:
3. [GDLK] Tin Man ($20) - :olimar:
4. Suzaku - :marthmelee:
5. Morks - :snake:
5. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:/:sonic:
7. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo:/:yoshi2:
7. Stroumbert - :falconmelee:
9. Fisch - :falcomelee:
9. Poke - :falcomelee:
9. Inle - :marthmelee:
9. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:
13. AK - ???
13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus:
13. Radec - :rob:
13. Iliad - :falcomelee:
17. Astro - ???
17. Jen - :kirby2:
17. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight:/:falcomelee:
17. Ginamudkips - ???
17. Seel - ???
17. Killer AP - ???

Brawl Doubles: 7 teams entered

[collapse=Brawl Doubles Bracket]
[/collapse]

$20 Entry fee (per team)

1. Ally + [GDLK] Tin Man ($100) - :metaknight:/:snake: + :olimar:
2. infiniteV115 + T.T.D. Blacktwins ($40) - :zerosuitsamus: + :lucas:
3. Morks + Meekspeedy - :snake: + :metaknight:/:sonic:
4. Poke + Frank - :metaknight: + ???
5. Shiny Mewtwo + Inle - :metaknight: + :marthmelee:
5. Jen + Iliad - ???+ ???
7. Radec + Seel - :rob: + ???

Project M: 10 people entered

[collapse=Project M Bracket]
[/collapse]

$5 Entry fee

1. Weon-X ($30) - :falcomelee:/:fox:
2. Axis (Ally) ($15) - :ike:/:falcomelee:
3. Meekspeedy ($5) - :sonic:
4. Europhoria - ???
5. sauc3 - ???
5. Riddlebox - ???
7. Morks - ???
7. Shiny Mewtwo - :ivysaur:/:ganondorf:
9. Phiddlesticks - ???
9. Iliad - :link2:

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a ??? for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Char usage (afaik)

Brawl Singles: 22 people entered

$10 Entry fee

1. Axis (Ally) ($135) - :metaknight:/:snake:
2. infiniteV115 ($65) - :zerosuitsamus:
3. [GDLK] Tin Man ($20) - :olimar:
4. Suzaku - :marthmelee:
5. Morks - :snake:
5. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:/:sonic:
7. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo:/:yoshi2:
7. Stroumbert - :falconmelee:
9. Fisch - :falcomelee:
9. Poke - :falcomelee:
9. Inle - :marthmelee:
9. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:
13. AK - :marthmelee:
13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus:
13. Radec - :rob:
13. Iliad - :falcomelee:
17. Astro - :lucario: (probably)
17. Jen - :kirby2:
17. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight:/:falcomelee:
17. Ginamudkips - :marthmelee:
17. Seel - :peach:
17. Killer AP - :marthmelee:

Brawl Doubles: 7 teams entered

$20 Entry fee (per team)

1. Ally + [GDLK] Tin Man ($100) - :metaknight:/:snake: + :olimar:
2. infiniteV115 + T.T.D. Blacktwins ($40) - :zerosuitsamus: + :lucas:
3. Morks + Meekspeedy - :snake: + :metaknight:/:sonic:
4. Poke + Frank - :metaknight: + :wario:
5. Shiny Mewtwo + Inle - :metaknight: + :marthmelee:
5. Jen + Iliad - ???+ ???
7. Radec + Seel - :rob: + :peach:

Project M: 10 people entered

$10 Entry fee

1. Weon-X ($30) - :falcomelee:/:fox:
2. Axis (Ally) ($15) - :ike:/:falcomelee:
3. Meekspeedy ($5) - :sonic:
4. Europhoria - :marthmelee:
5. sauc3 - :lucas:
5. Riddlebox - :toonlink:
7. Morks - :ganondorf:
7. Shiny Mewtwo - :ivysaur:/:ganondorf:
9. Phiddlesticks - :snake:
9. Iliad - :link2:

Fun tournament, I'll do shoutouts later

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
All i have to say is missions,accomplished i defeated astros lucario before he powered up to to super saiyan 4 i then managed to get v to 1 stock after he trolled me all of game 1. After that i took revenge on shinymewtwos falco (his metaknight was a bonus).what really sucks is that i was the freeist zss ever vs pokes metaknight , 0-40% death on last stock at delphino game 2 and i was thinking i had a chance to comeback T.T. Next mission revenge on pokes metaknight or falco and take one game off of v115 XD. Good games well played to everyone but watch out im aiming for 11th may 11th ;P. Challenge accepted

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Good job V115 imo
Tin can you take the 'infinite' out of my name? ._.
Tin making the comeback

Shoutouts later, maybe after I finish my finals >.<
I can confirm that AK and Killer AP both used Marth

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
T.T.D Blacktwins' Legendary Black Shoutouts
1. Axis (Ally) ($135) - :metaknight:/:snake: - It was a pleasure to finally face you and your many Characters.
1st off, id like to say good friendlies at the tourney and smashfest. it was pretty fun to face your :falcon: :snake: and :Metaknight: in our mm's. good stuff in destroying me and V in doubles and it was fun getting to talk to you a few times. hopefully you can come back again soon when you can. and congratz on 1st. :cool:
2. infiniteV115 ($65) - :zerosuitsamus: Ever since PR Update, You have Shown why You are dominant and proved why you are # 1 in our scene and can compete with the best. Congratz on a Good 2nd Place. Thx for Teaming with me in Dubz and carrying me hard throughout tourney Sets and good commentating with you. Keep it up.
also: good ness ditto LUCKIEST NESS MM EVER... rematch :i6rkW:
3. [GDLK] Tin Man ($20) - :olimar: Well Well, good to c your getting Top 3 now since the last season. hopefully you can keep this up. good job with hosting the tournies as usual. good set in bracket of singles and doubles< (Axis did all the work. JK (wink) (wink) ) congratz on finally finishing school btw and yea Black Power :denzel:
4. Suzaku - :marthmelee: Good Job Getting 4th Mikeneko Jr.
You had alot of good sets and a few mishaps. hearing that the power cutoff when you had a big lead against his snake pissed me off abit cause i think you could've potentially won that game. good set in bracket, il try to give you a better set when nana doesn't be stupid for once in my life, but other then that you just outplayed me. keep up the placing and BRING BUTTER DAMMIT.
5. Morks - :snake: Good Stuff on 5th place, we never get to finish our :yoshi: vs :Snake: matches lol. also good stuff in doubles x2. unfortunately 2 mishaps happened both in winners semi's and losers finals that cost you the set :\. hope you can come next time, always a pleasure to c you again :bubblebobble:
5. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:/:sonic: Good stuff in doubles and placing. you and morks were always so close to beating us but unfortunate mishaps. was also fun commentating with you, made it hype. next time we'll actually finish our mm's and good friendlies as well c: next time
7. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo:/:yoshi2: You need to follow this video on how to not get your ayuss kicked (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8)

7. Stroumbert - :falconmelee: :falcon: Status! i loved your falcon in your bracket matches made me **** myself in many ways. sucks we couldn't get to friendly :(
next time hopefully :cool:

9. Fisch - :falcomelee: Good Stuff in singles you had some good sets and congratz on making the PR and showing reasonable placement. you'll do well later on no worries. we also didn't get to finish our friendlies either. lol next time

9. Poke - :falcomelee: LOL WE PLAY EVERY TIME IN BRACKET LOL. good to c the marth this time and you'll do better next time in placing. ( if im not their to ruin it...again) good stuff teaming with frank in doubles. you guys had some good **** every now and then. thx for the friendlies and us commentating together is good trolling for me. thx :troll:
:cheep:
9. Inle - :marthmelee: Good Bracket Set. did not rly expect the :lucario: but it was rly good. keep it up congratz on 9th. and cya at future smashfests and tournies
9. Dan-Da-Man - :snake: good mm of the ness ditto and friendlies. next time

13. AK - ??? thx for support in dubz keep up the practice
13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus: didn't get to play unfortunately but you had some good friendlies and matches here and there. good stuff.
13. Radec - :rob: good bracket dubz set. sucks you got infinited by V115 :troll: lol next time.

13. Iliad - :falcomelee: Forever making me DIE IRL wih your jokes. hope you can keep coming out cause you definitely make my day when you do. hope to cya next tourney.

17. Astro - ??? keep up the characters, hope you can keep coming out, i need to friendly you sometime soon.
17. Jen - :kirby2: a pleasure to see you come out every once in awhile, hope you can come to the next one c:
17. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight:/:falcomelee: good attempt, i'd honestly like to say lose the MK in doubles. go falco or :rob: even though falco may be ayuss in doubles. he and ROB is much better then your MK cause your MK is really Ayuss. no offense but im being straight forward

17. Ginamudkips - ???

17. Seel - ??? Was a pleasure to meet you in tourney. good convo's with you and lefshadow. keep up your characters and you'll do well with the rest of us soon. hope to c you next time and hope you had a god time

17. Killer AP - ??? thx for support in dubz, keep up the practice.

Frank - good stuff in doubles. ik your trying to find a character your use to so take your time, the scene will help you on your choices and character knowledge and can give you practice to get use to it. cya soon.

Sauc3 - i saw some of your PM matches and some of the stuff you pulled were hype. good commentary as well if there's pm at the next one il see you then

Phiddlesticks - Was pretty fun commentating with you and you and sauce were entertaining on commentary. hope to c you guys again if project m is at the next one c:

T.T.D Blacktwins' Legendary Black Shoutouts Done

Ginamudkipz

Smash Cadet
> be 17th
> Nobody knows my main
> ??? in shoutouts
> People thought id be Stroumbert GF

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
> be 17th
> Nobody knows my main
> ??? in shoutouts
> People thought id be Stroumbert GF
I know who you are :3

Because I've seen you around, haha.

Frank and I did..

Dk/Mk + Wario/ Mk in doubles.
Obviously no double Mk.

I also used Marth in singles against Jen.
And Mk in singles against Yosh.
I used Falco only against stroumbert :<

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1. Axis (Ally) ($135) - :metaknight:/:snake: - GGs dude. I had fun playing you again, and not getting absolutely demolished by your Snake this time. bair2gud.
I've clearly gotten better at the Snake MU, now for the MK MU...why do you have to play more than one character :(

2. infiniteV115 ($65) - :zerosuitsamus: - ***** das wut im tkn bout

3. [GDLK] Tin Man ($20) - :olimar: - You seem to be getting back into shape. GGs

4. Suzaku - :marthmelee: - I thought you would beat Tin again, but I guess not. Good job on 4th, but I wanna see you continue your level up.

5. Morks - :snake: - Dem chokes. We'll have a real set next time hopefully. Gj on beating Meek and getting 5th

5. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:/:sonic: - I was surprised you got 2-0'd by Tin. And I was even more surprised when you lost to Morks. Maybe you should try to find a way to allow for smoother transitions between PM and Brawl?

7. [T.T.D.] Blacktwins - :popo:/:yoshi2: - ***** stop dropping grabs. Also we're getting better at dubs, I can feel it. We'll get 1st soon.
Also you're not beating me in the Ness ditto any time soon, you'd better believe that :awesome:

7. Stroumbert - :falconmelee: - Really fun games against you in bracket, though game 2 went much better than I expected from some reason. You're a really smart player. A little disappointed you had to go MK against Poke to win game 3 but it's all good, I'm surprised you beat him with it. Didn't even know you played MK XD

9. Fisch - :falcomelee: - 9th isn't bad, but you can do better. Just keep at it.

9. Poke - :falcomelee: - y u use MK against Yosh

9. Inle - :marthmelee: - I don't think we played at all here :\ Hangman was fun though.
9. Dan-Da-Man - :snake: - A wise man once said "If you don't want to get forward smashed by Ness, stop spotdodging all the time"
That wise man is me. I said that.
The MMs were fun, though I kinda lucked out by getting Ganon against one of your mains XD

13. AK - ??? - o papool. I like how this is the one time you decided not to use the (fair --> fair --> fsmash --> broll) flow chart
13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus: - I'll try not to troll so hard in our bracket sets. ZSS dittos are just too trolly and fun XD

13. Radec - :rob: - Hurray for infinites!

13. Iliad - :falcomelee: - Sorry for not joining in on the tunak tunak tun when you played it on your phone, I was kinda in the zone and focused and whatnot. Any other time and I guarantee I would have gotten jiggy with it.
17. Shiny Mewtwo - :metaknight:/:falcomelee: - Every year, at least 3 birds are killed as a result of failed phantasm cancels. Help us make a change. Grab the ****ing ledge.

17. Ginamudkips - ??? - ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

17. Seel - ??? - Had fun playing you in doubles, you have a very bad habit of rolling. Work on that and you'll do better for sure. I hope to see you at the next one.

17. Killer AP - ??? - *****.

suzaku is 10000x better than me lol. i could never make it to 4th in a tourney
Sorry, what was that?
I couldn't hear you over the sound of losing to LOE1 and Mister Eric and getting outplaced by Jigglypuff mains that got fewer byes than you did :awesome:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
5. Meekspeedy -:metaknight:/:sonic: - I was surprised you got 2-0'd by Tin. And I was even more surprised when you lost to Morks. Maybe you should try to find a way to allow for smoother transitions between PM and Brawl?
I agree, I'm going to have to figure out a way to play both games and not turn complete garbage @ Brawl after playing PM.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I agree, I'm going to have to figure out a way to play both games and not turn complete garbage @ Brawl after playing PM.
That will come with time. Back a year ago when I first started going to tournaments, I would have to play ONLY Brawl or ONLY Melee for an entire week before the tournament in order to make sure I was used to the game. When Impulse started approaching I realized that I wouldn't be able to do that, since I would be playing both games. What I did was, after a period of playing Brawl I would switch to Melee, then switch back after another amount of time and keep doing that. Now the transition is pretty easy and doesn't affect my play too negatively (of course, I'm not that good to begin with :p)

It also helps that I don't play the same characters in both games.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Ggs everyone, too lazy for shoutouts lol
I def haven't left shoutouts in a very long time..

That will come with time. Back a year ago when I first started going to tournaments, I would have to play ONLY Brawl or ONLY Melee for an entire week before the tournament in order to make sure I was used to the game. When Impulse started approaching I realized that I wouldn't be able to do that, since I would be playing both games. What I did was, after a period of playing Brawl I would switch to Melee, then switch back after another amount of time and keep doing that. Now the transition is pretty easy and doesn't affect my play too negatively (of course, I'm not that good to begin with :p)

It also helps that I don't play the same characters in both games.
sage advice from the shiny mewtwo himself, tyvm

Just keep on playing both consistently, mang. I can help you out on ****ty wi-fail over the summer. Or whenever you have free time in Canada-land.
hit me up dude, we'll help eachother out. altho tbh...I just got injustice and it's looking like I won't be practicing smash much, if @ all

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Mmm so replying on a windows phone isn't that fun -_-0
@v115

13. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus: - I'll try not to troll so hard in our bracket sets. ZSS dittos are just too trolly and fun XD

that's ok im in the midst of cooking something up just for you although in sure i,will require perfection *sigh*

gg wp im taking a game off you next time :)

Top Bottom