• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Project M @ SiD 14: Quebec Returns | Toronto, ON, Can | Results/Shoutouts | 3/2/2013

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to Quebec :)

Hosted by:

Brawl Singles: 20 people entered

[collapse=Brawl Singles Bracket]
[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee

1. HolyNightmare ($120) - :metaknight:
2. infiniteV115 ($60) - :zerosuitsamus:
3. Toronto Joe ($20) - :metaknight:
4. Meekspeedy - :metaknight:/:sonic:
5. T.T.D. Blacktwins - :popo:/:yoshi2:
5. [GDLK] Tin Man - :olimar:
7. Horo - :popo:
7. Morks - :snake:
9. Dan-Da-Man - :snake:
9. Inle - :marthmelee:
9. R e d X - :metaknight:
9. Poke - :falcomelee:/:metaknight:
13. Shiny Mewtwo - :falcomelee:/:snake:
13. Mr.L - :luigimelee:
13. Protoss my salad - :falcon:
13. Snow Shard - :kirby2:
17. Yosh - :zerosuitsamus:
17. Mr.Kangaroo - ???
17. Phiddlesticks - :wario:
17. Astro - :lucario:

Brawl Doubles: 7 teams entered

[collapse=Brawl Doubles Bracket]

[/collapse]

$20 Entry fee (per team)

1. HolyNightmare + [GDLK] Tin Man ($100) - :metaknight: + :olimar:
2. Meekspeedy + Toronto Joe ($40) - :sonic: + :metaknight:
3. R e d X + Morks - :metaknight: + :snake:
4. Poke + Dan-Da-Man - :metaknight: + :snake:/:dk2:
5. Samo + Shard - ??? + ???
5. infiniteV115 + Blacktwins - :zerosuitsamus: + :lucas:
7. SDKangaroo (SDAttaker + Ultimate Mr. Kangaroo) - ??? + ???

Project M: 13 people entered

[collapse=Project M Bracket]

[/collapse]

$10 Entry fee

1. HolyNightmare ($40) - :sheik:
2. Meekspeedy ($20) - :sonic:/:lucario:
3. Morks ($5) - :ganon:
4. Toronto Joe - :sheik:/:squirtle:
5. Protoss my salad - :link2:
5. The Pizz - :fox:
7. Hammertime - :lucas:
7. Phiddlesticks - ???
9. Mr.L - ???
9. Shiny Mewtwo - :ivysaur:
9. Horo - ???
9. R e d X - ???
13. Astro - :lucario:

- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a ??? for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
5. infiniteV115 + Blacktwins ($70 split) - :lucas: + :zerosuitsamus:
You owe us money Tin :troll:
- If I put your character incorrectly (or if u have a :random: symbol for a character) please tell me who you used so I can adjust the characters accordingly. In addition, if you main multiple characters, you get 1 character regardless of wins/losses, however if I am to add another character beside your name, you must have won at least 1 game with that character
I beat Iliad game 2 with Ness, might wanna throw that in there :troll:

Fun tourney. I'm surprised at how well I did. I hadn't really been preparing for it at all outside of 2 smashfests the 2 weeks before the tourney (I usually go every week) and playing casually with friends (mostly playing Ness and DK LOL). While I was at the tourney I didn't really care how I placed, I just wanted to have fun. Maybe that's why I was SDing/DIing badly.

I'll try not to do stupid **** next time.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I was Snake in singles, Snake/DK in doubles
I also seem to be listed twice for doubles :p

(too tired for full shouts now, but)

Shouts to tin for hosting another hype tourney

Shouts to quebec; hope to see you guys again!

Shouts to morks :snake:

Shouts to meek and bt for slapping me good

GGs to everyone I played! ;)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ggs everyone, thanks to mtl for coming out again!

i used falco in brawl singles and squirtle in P:M singles also

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
GGs to everyone I played, and I'm really glad Quebec made it, you guys are awesome!

I used Lucario in both P:M and singles.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Fun tourney! I'm glad I finally got higher than 17th at a tournament with more than 16 entrants :b:

I also feel like I played a lot better than I ever have before, even though my Falco techskill was slightly off

Dissappointed with my placing in PM though :( oh well, I guess that's what happens with a randomly seeded bracket :p

Shoutout time!

1. HolyNightmare ($120) - Good job winning EVERYTHING AGAIN! lmao
2. infiniteV115 ($60) - GGs in those MMs lol I'll get you next time in the random one!
3. Toronto Joe ($20) - Fun PM friendlies! We should play more next time.
4. Meekspeedy - Good job on second in PM, we should play next time!
5. [GDLK] Tin Man - GGs in bracket, I definitely need to work on that MU lol
7. Morks - Watching you in WFs and LFs of PM was sooo difficult for me lol. You definitely could have won both those sets and the whole tournament. You need to have more confidence in your Ganon and be a little smarter with your CPs
9. Dan-Da-Man - GGs man, I think I could have won our set if I did a few things differently
9. Poke - That MK looked pretty good
13. Shiny Mewtwo - Oh hey look a 13 instead of 17! Moving up!
13. Protoss my salad - GGs in that MM, and GGs in PM as well. I think I could have won that PM set, but Link is such a hard MU for me :( No Johns though, I just have to get better
17. Yosh - GGs in bracket, our set was so intense lol
17. Mr.Kangaroo - GGs, our set was fun

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Yeah shinymewtwo our sets were epic . But so you know next time samus will have revenge I will train in the art of falco slaying to avenge all the zero suits who have fallen before me in brackets. XD

Quick ninja edit ggs to everyone I played friendlies with and sorry for ppl who watched me and adk failing on stream lawl

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Went mostly Wario, then Snake in Doubles. Went Ganondorf, Captain Falcon and Donkey Kong in P:M and Snake + ZSS in Singles.

1. HolyNightmare : JVEUX QUI STUUUUUUE.
2. InfiniteV115 : You took my Snake's virginity, but I nearly won the ZSS ditto, wtf lol. Carpe Diem and may your spirit carries on! ;)
3. TorontoJoe : You wrecked my **** with Falco lol. I need to learn a lot of matchups lol. Next time, 5$ MM my snake vs your Fox lol.
4. MeekSpeedy : We never played in Brawl :( but you wrecked my **** in P:M! Sonic is gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol.
5. BlackTwins : Yo dude, next time, we play a lot of friendlies :p Always fun seeing you ^^
5. TinMan : Thanks for hosting once again, let's see each other in April. From a TO to a TO =D.
7. Horo : Dude, why you miss chaingrabs?! :( Next time, get 3rd or better!
7. MorKs : You SUCK! Learn to play consistent!
9. DDM : Shoutouts to you! Next time, MM? :)
9. Inle : Your Marth really impressed me, next time, you may beat me! :)
9. RedX : Our matches were HYPE! And yo dude we did mad good in teams WTF! Let's do this again! =D You are really a fun person and I enjoyed playing with and against you!
9. Poke : If we happened to play each other, I would've get *****! lol. **** you're tall :p
13. Shiny Mewtwo : Thanks for those tips in Project M, next time we'll play a lot of P:M friendlies :) And yeah, I ****ed up in P:M Finals lol.
13. Mr. L : Yo we never played in two tourneys in a row :( . Maybe next time :)

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Lol that reminds me Morks we need to so do a zss ditto next time and have games where neither of us sd lol watching that replay I don't even feel like I won ha ha

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
Not that it really matters, but I felt like going all GaW this tourny so I did. GGs to everyone. To be entirely honest I very rarely play this game since All Stars came out, and thus for once I no longer care how good I become, the MAIN reason I came was because your all such a great group of people that I can have fun playing with no matter how badly I win or lose... though I'll still always give it my all if I find myself playing this game :D It was great to see everyone again, I wish more of you were in the Playstation All Stars scene so I could see you more :p Don't expect to see me around to often tho, peace

Top Bottom