• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M | Short film project

Mavrek

Smash Cadet
Hi there,

I probably should of posted this earlier, but as you might of gathered from the title of this thread, I'm currently directing and editing a short film based around Project M.

I won't go into detail about the film itself (that's for another thread), what I came here for was to find someone who could help me with the visual effects.... so here's what I need:

*Someone to rip/export all the in-game visual effects from PM/Brawl and send them to me with a transparent or solid color background in a generic video format in high quality (preferably using the H.264 codec in a MP4 container)*

This would include all the hitting, grabbing, stunning, teching, landing, charging, shielding effects etc.... get the idea? (And by the way, I've already looked ALL OVER the internet for this, but have had no luck. This is my last resort.)

I want to make this short film as authentic as possible but I personally don't have ANY knowledge, software or time required to do that work myself. So I would be extremely grateful for anyone who could volunteer their time and skills towards this project (your gamer tag or real name would definitely be featured in the credits!)

If you want a idea of what the end result might look like, here's a good example:

Top Bottom