• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone want to battle I'll be available today sunday at 8:00 PM my FC is 344197550152 .

Francony

Smash Cadet
Can that last guy who came leave for now? He lagged everything and crashed my wii.. I only want to play a few games so he can come back in 30 mins

Francony

Smash Cadet
The lag spikes are so weird... when I play alone with machu there is no lag... when we played together before there was also no lag... but now there is lag..

Francony

Smash Cadet
thanks for the games guys. not sure what was going on with that nasty lag.. did you guys experience it too? Machu what was up with so many taunts XD? Also that falco mario match where we were both gonna die but I fell first was EPIC. GGs

Goob121

Smash Cadet
NNID
Goob121
it kept kicking me out but we got some good games in... machus ice climbers were really good btw... never really got a 1v1 with francony... maybe some other time? ggs tho

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
thanks for the games guys. not sure what was going on with that nasty lag.. did you guys experience it too? Machu what was up with so many taunts XD? Also that falco mario match where we were both gonna die but I fell first was EPIC. GGs
GGS. Sorry if I taunted to much. LOL. Yeah it lagged so bad when all three of us played. So sorry.
it kept kicking me out but we got some good games in... machus ice climbers were really good btw... never really got a 1v1 with francony... maybe some other time? ggs tho
Thanks. GGs. Sorry about the lag.

Prank Call

Smash Rookie
This thread is still active?! I figured that everyone had moved on to PC netplay.

Is there a guide for setting up the wifi safe version on a USB Loader?

Francony

Smash Cadet
This thread is still active?! I figured that everyone had moved on to PC netplay.

Is there a guide for setting up the wifi safe version on a USB Loader?
if you have PM 3.6 already just go to PM app in the homebrew channel go to addons and then install the wifi addon. that's it!

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Wii froze but I was done anyway. GGs man thanks for playing, your M2 is strong!

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Wii froze but I was done anyway. GGs man thanks for playing, your M2 is strong!
My bad :(

Yoshi Island and PS2 didnt desync. I pick Delphino and thought it would work but I guess not, weird?

Nice sets. Made some mistakes here and there especially punishing and combo'ing.

Wish pit had more ko moves than his up b, but he has what 3 jumps plus a glide? I was Wario at 200% against your pit, but you are too good with him and you did work in executing him moves on point.

I could write an essay about our matches and others here, but probably it would be boring. Any who sorry about your console. If I had a decent computer to play netplay, I would take that option,but I just like to plug and play with the console, that's just me :/

Last edited:

AaronTooNerdy

Grand Master Meta Wizard
Anyone up for some matches in a bit? Haven't been on in a while so i'd have to check my FC since I forgot it.

EDIT: FC is 3699-6735-8751

Last edited:
Top Bottom