• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
GG's @ waygu waygu Your Marth beat the hell out of my Roy. Lmao. The knowledge of your character showed a lot! I'm thinking about picking up Roy, Sheik, or Ganondorf as my 3rd Character! I'm not sure which one yet. On my Screen when you picked Yoshi's island melee, it showed your Fox Side-B off the map a lot. Lol that was weird.
:D thanks. really i just get swordsman ditto'd a lot so i know the mu well
your sheik was pretty solid, it seemed practiced, might cover some of warios unfavorable mu's?

ha, it loaded as yoshi's 64 for me so i side b'd off before we desync'd, happy i did. ggs man.

ZetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JackRegisteel
Hey, when I got PM 3.6, I went to the update thing, I wanted the Wifi Addon, but it wasn't there. It also said: "No network available." Anything I did wrong?

:D thanks. really i just get swordsman ditto'd a lot so i know the mu well
your sheik was pretty solid, it seemed practiced, might cover some of warios unfavorable mu's?

ha, it loaded as yoshi's 64 for me so i side b'd off before we desync'd, happy i did. ggs man.
It was actually my first time trying her, although everyone told me she's not very tech heavy, so I tried her and I like how she controls. I just need to binge watch M2K sets with Sheik to learn her combo game. Haha

waygu

Smash Lord
It was actually my first time trying her, although everyone told me she's not very tech heavy, so I tried her and I like how she controls. I just need to binge watch M2K sets with Sheik to learn her combo game. Haha
i'd actually recommend some Hat vods as well, he was really dominant in 3.5 and has a melee background as well, zones and punishes reallly well

ZetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JackRegisteel
For some reason, when I go to the update tab, it says No Network Unavailable and indicates there are no add-ons. I want to play online. Anything I did wrong?

Guel

Smash Journeyman
For some reason, when I go to the update tab, it says No Network Unavailable and indicates there are no add-ons. I want to play online. Anything I did wrong?
I'd say just do it manually. Go into your SD card under the add ons folder you'll find a WiFi Rar. Extract it and take the resbe01.gct and replace it with your current one under codess

ZetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JackRegisteel
I'd say just do it manually. Go into your SD card under the add ons folder you'll find a WiFi Rar. Extract it and take the resbe01.gct and replace it with your current one under codess
Thanks! I'm gonna do that right now. I can't waut to play.

Hey I did what you said. Project M started up okay. When I go to the online tab, it still won't let me online. Sorry for doing this in wrong place.
You might have to erase your save file, if you didn't reserve your FC when the Wii WiFi shut down happened a year ago. No worries though, project m automatically unlocks all stages and characters.

Top Bottom