• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rags

Smash Ace
This is strange...But I think it's because I have 3.0 and you have 3.5. How did you get 3.5 working on wifi? The guide I looked up had 3.0 as a base.
Yeah it looks desynced... I just copied everything on my SD card already and replaced anything it asked I there were doubles of. That aside I just kept my music

Rags

Smash Ace
That's how I did it. Be carful if you have custom music, it may write over it also.

Last edited:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Alrighty my good sir. 4857-5755-4773
I think a couple of hours should do our satisfaction. You're good. I think most of the time you can predict well on an attack I do, most displayed when you played Meta Knight. That's something I can do only like 30% of time I feel. Those games were definitley fun, so GGs! Cheers to PM 3.5!

Royal-X

Smash Ace
I think a couple of hours should do our satisfaction. You're good. I think most of the time you can predict well on an attack I do, most displayed when you played Meta Knight. That's something I can do only like 30% of time I feel. Those games were definitley fun, so GGs! Cheers to PM 3.5!
GGs. Sorry for the sudden leave. Your Bowser is a thing of my nightmares

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
good games man. your bowser is terrifyingly good. your ike needs some practice, but I'm guessing you knew that. I need to practice mario more... good games, and thanks for helping me get 3.5 working on wifi!
@ Rags Rags my boy, you have learned well.

Rags

Smash Ace
good games man. your bowser is terrifyingly good. your ike needs some practice, but I'm guessing you knew that. I need to practice mario more... good games, and thanks for helping me get 3.5 working on wifi!
Thanks man, I wa surprised at your gannon, though I always hate that MU. I'm kind of salty about the lag, but I should have expected it. I wanted to use some tech skills, but I had to shift plans because the occasional lag spikes made it too risky. but GGs though. I don't know why items suddenly turned on for that last match...

Halfminded

Smash Journeyman
Now that I've been able to mess around with 3.5, I miss wifi even more.

Thanksgiving break will be filled with matches, methinks.

Top Bottom