• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Miya! You've got some mad cute characters, those Kirby inhales had me laughing. Especially during that last game. Had fun playing you again, I remember the last time we played was during the summer.

Poloflipx

Smash Ace
The latest PM versions have always released really late, so I dunno why people are getting disappointed and stuff

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
^

That. My download just finished.

Might need the patch for Wiimmfi again if anyone knows how to implement that into the gct, but otherwise I'll see you all on!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm on there.
Funnest matches I've played in a while good sir! Ganon seems like he's going to be a lot of fun learning again, I implemented that new neutral B as best I could. Your characters are definitely still as solid as I can remember.

From what I can tell they inadvertently removed Ness's ability to sweetspot the ****ing ledge facing backwards completely, which honestly irked me so much during our games. I've practiced with it so much and now that training has far less use, if any for keeping me safe during my recoveries. It's really disappointing.

D

Deleted member

I love it how in 3.5 it says it's useless to connect to wifi, but then it connects XD

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Im ok to play.

Edit: I was ok to play, right now I'm no longer ok to play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom