• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
How you doing nix its been a while i see your back in action
Yes, I have returned, for like the 4th time, and better than ever. I trust you have gotten better too, in which it is then my hope to get to fight you in the near future, which I can do any time during this weekend if you so choose. I look forward to it

Don't forget tomorrow
Don't you worry, I haven't forgotten, I never back down from a challenge heh.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Couldn't let you do that, server lag. I'm done for now.
I was about to say the same thing. Although GGs to the times when tha lag wasn't crap. I think that Olimar is getting better BTW.

clara

Smash Rookie
How do people still play if nintendo shut down the wifi servers? I tried the wifi set and it says can't connect.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
How do people still play if nintendo shut down the wifi servers? I tried the wifi set and it says can't connect.
You must delete the non wifi one and then put the wifi one in in other words delete everything in the sd card redownload the wifi set and put it in the SD Card and it should work when 3.5 is coming out I'd advise you to wait and try 3.5

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
I would give you the link to all this so you could do the same, but since 3.5 is coming in less than 24 hours, they'll provide the link to the clearly better update. People were connecting from a custom server, not nintendo servers, and I'm not sure if you would need to delete your Brawl data in order to get a new FC or not.

clara

Smash Rookie
I will just wait and tinker with the 3.5, do you think i can probably get it to work even if i use home brew to boot brawl off a usb?

Swordlegacy

Smash Apprentice
you have to download the wiimmifi patcher on a website and you can open the app through homebrew. It will boot up the game if you have the disc in. I think you also have to change some wii network settings.

Top Bottom