• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
weird, it says u been on for a while. i have 22 ppl online and everyone seems afk o__O
It's some server thing, I think. It says most of the people on my fl is online, but I know it isn't true. Anyways, I'm on now! You host?

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ kaizo13 kaizo13
oooooomg fuuuuuuuun matches xD Wish I could stay longer, but apparently I'm keeping people up with the gc controller lel. GGs!^^ Those matches at the end doe, had me laughing the whole time!

Hey path to battle me?
Sorry, I gotta check back here more often. I'm off for the night though xD Our Link dittos will have to wait :p

rajwii64

The Hero of Time
NNID
rajwii64
@ kaizo13 kaizo13
oooooomg fuuuuuuuun matches xD Wish I could stay longer, but apparently I'm keeping people up with the gc controller lel. GGs!^^ Those matches at the end doe, had me laughing the whole time!

Sorry, I gotta check back here more often. I'm off for the night though xD Our Link dittos will have to wait :p
Haha alright Goodnight

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@ kaizo13 kaizo13
yeah playing fox at 2 a.m can be quite a ruckus lol *click click click*

also i was really trying against your link, but Lagfi was 2strong :( My sodium levels were at an all-time high! How do you do it PATH?!

I said screw it and went to the fun stages. lolz were had. glad you had fun :3

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry it's taking forever, I had to reboot the game -_-
Splendid games, your Link is pretty astounding! Playing with you helped me with managing against projectiles, since those usually shut me down in P:M. I just gotta be a bit more careful with the timing of my shields for incoming **** lol. Thanks for playing!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I actually play a very aggressive Zelda. But I default into sheilding and keeping my target in front of me at all times so I can set up Din trips/traps. I usually rush and push, instead of waiting for approaches UNLESS the situation calls for it.

The problem is Zelda has many defense options and if the player is good at sweetspotting kicks... It's not pretty. Ike needs spacing and to prey on mistakes. If he makes a mistake he becomes lightning bait. Online makes mistakes linger too, so playing Ike leaves very little room for error. It's just a bad matchup online. :C
Unfortunately. He's gone from Wifi god tier in Brawl to "****-up-and-die-tier" with Fox, lol. Thanks for the info though, Zelda's not a MU you see often.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
If anyone still wants to join its up my fc is below Rotations room btw

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
So bored!!
Let Ofna in ts rotations we switch out
Ggs @ Pr0fessor Flash Pr0fessor Flash man your sonic is good i got better the more we played though and it seems the Sonic ike match up just aint happening. Rip to any ike that fights sonic and then i got 4 stocked by you when i was using my wolf had to learn to crouch cancek and get away from that if i didnt i would have been screwed every game. The last game i would have played better but that lag threw me off and also for future reference whenever i have a Rotations room open we are supposed to switch out 1v1 its not supposed to be a free for all lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom