• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

White Light

Smash Journeyman
Add me: 1765-7053-9718

Might be on tonight. If not, tomorrow for sure.

Edit: Online right now.
I'll play you. 2279-7987-9706. I'll host. Those were easily the stupidest matches I've played on wifi. I three stocked you the first couple games then the lag ****ed me over so hard I only 1 stocked you the rest of them. I kept running into your knees too, due to lag preventing me from shielding properly. You need serious work on that falcon lol.

Last edited:

Dad'sHome

Smash Cadet
I'll play you. 2279-7987-9706. I'll host. Those were easily the stupidest matches I've played on wifi. I three stocked you the first couple games then the lag ****ed me over so hard I only 1 stocked you the rest of them. I kept running into your knees too, due to lag preventing me from shielding properly. You need serious work on that falcon lol.

It was my first time playing wifi. The lag was killing me. I was wondering whether or not you had the same problem. I guess you answered that question.

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Been awhile since ive played online. Anyone up for some games depending on how the lag is?

Last edited:

Guel

Smash Journeyman
gg. lol that ledge camping with Kirby im too impatient =( Still looking to play if anyone is up for it.

Last edited:

Guel

Smash Journeyman
ggs Bros nice characters. Lag picking up too much I feel like a brick trying to move lol. So heavy!

Guel

Smash Journeyman
GG's to you too :3. Sick Captain Falcon. Never seen one trash my characters as much as you do
Thnx but "trash" sounds a bit overboard lol especially considering you won more. Really enjoyed your links playstyle. Mario on the other hand i hate that character i think he needs to be toned down a bit xD. ggs tho

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Thnx but "trash" sounds a bit overboard lol especially considering you won more. Really enjoyed your links playstyle. Mario on the other hand i hate that character i think he needs to be toned down a bit xD. ggs tho
Haha. Well your Ike DID trash my Roy. I'm still in shock; Roy's my favorite character and second to my Mario. And my Link's playstyle is a cheap rip-off of how I played him in Brawl ;p. My Mario usually gets reviews like that lol.

Play anyone else?

Last edited:

GhostedQuadStack

Smash Journeyman
Haha. Well your Ike DID trash my Roy. I'm still in shock; Roy's my favorite character and second to my Mario. And my Link's playstyle is a cheap rip-off of how I played him in Brawl ;p. My Mario usually gets reviews like that lol.

Play anyone else?
ill play bros?

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
@ ShadowGanon ShadowGanon you down for this Friday's tournament? it's going to be big
It sounds cool. But I have a few problems/questions.

Questions:

1. How do people pick stages? How would you communicate to the other person what your counterpick is?

2. How do you communicate in general?

3. How long would this take? Is it double elimination?

Problems:

1. I live on the West Coast, so, for me, it would start at 5:00. That is about when me and my family eat dinner. And my parents don't like video games in the first place.

2. It would probably go on till past 8:00 PST which is about when my family likes to watch something (whether it be on Netflix or just a movie), and I would have to play on the TV that my family uses for watching things. Plus, they can't watch Netflix on another TV because our internet speed is already garbage and that would make the internet so bad that I wouldn't be able to play online.

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
It sounds cool. But I have a few problems/questions.

Questions:

1. How do people pick stages? How would you communicate to the other person what your counterpick is?

2. How do you communicate in general?

3. How long would this take? Is it double elimination?

Problems:

1. I live on the West Coast, so, for me, it would start at 5:00. That is about when me and my family eat dinner. And my parents don't like video games in the first place.

2. It would probably go on till past 8:00 PST which is about when my family likes to watch something (whether it be on Netflix or just a movie), and I would have to play on the TV that my family uses for watching things. Plus, they can't watch Netflix on another TV because our internet speed is already garbage and that would make the internet so bad that I wouldn't be able to play online.
https://www.fsmash.org/ is how we will be doing most, if not all of our communication. The tournament is double elimination. As for the time constraints, There's nothing to be done but see what happens. I'll be reasonable with breaks, but if you have to go you have to go. Try a few rounds, see what happens.

Top Bottom