• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
I'll be on for the next hour if anyone wants to play, I should be on tonight from like 10pm-5am'ish, let me know if you add me

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
Added you, join my room :)

EDIT: Actually if you're playing with Raphius nevermind... sorry, I'll play you next though when you're done if you wanna :)
im not playing with him whats your friend code i was playing random peps but im done so friend code cuz i cant see u on my friend roster

Raphius

Smash Cadet
Gg puddin. Lag was pretty bad especially for those first 4 or 5 matches. You know it's bad when the entire game freezes to load, lol

MKev

Smash Apprentice
GGs raphius that was awesome, nice link but i gotta say, a little too much uptilt, you could be shieldgrabbed if there wasn't too much lag :)

kaizo13

Smash Champion
yea GGs, we would have some intense matches offline

still can't believe u got the 1hitKO with ike online lol. you crazy

MKev

Smash Apprentice
yea GGs, we would have some intense matches offline

still can't believe u got the 1hitKO with ike online lol. you crazy
Sorry I can't help myself with Ike :p And yeah I would love to meet you offline, I got a LAN adapter but it only helped a little :(

Top Bottom