• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Thankies. Hopefully our next matches won't be so lopsided. I think I missed the ledge twice thinking I'd autosnap to it and instead fell to my doom. GGs~
Yeah I could tell when that happened. Btw what's up with you dodging all those swords by an inch? I mean damn I lost count how many times it happened xD

Royal-X

Smash Ace
Yeah I could tell when that happened. Btw what's up with you dodging all those swords by an inch? I mean damn I lost count how many times it happened xD
so many people go for the Ganon disrespect taunt that I guess I got a feel for its hitbox now. I managed to perfect shield it too (totally not by accident >.>)

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
so many people go for the Ganon disrespect taunt that I guess I got a feel for its hitbox now. I managed to perfect shield it too (totally not by accident >.>)
When I do it it's not for disrespect unless I throw it out in neutral lmao, and yeah I knew I was too late on the one you got to shield. Oh and you taught me that there's a hurtbox on the sword, I had no clue

Last edited:

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Thankies. Hopefully our next matches won't be so lopsided. I think I missed the ledge twice thinking I'd autosnap to it and instead fell to my doom. GGs~
GGs. That G&W is what you should main! You were so on with that. A hint with Zelda- you can extend combos on anyone who can't float around a lot by putting din's fire right on them when they're falling from getting launched. It gives you enough time to run up when you otherwise wouldn't.

Kyeth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Minigod
Hey! Newbie here. Used to play P:M, never was good at it, switched to Smash 4 when it came out... and am now bored of it. Anyone want to play? I'll probably suck, heads up.

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Hey! Newbie here. Used to play P:M, never was good at it, switched to Smash 4 when it came out... and am now bored of it. Anyone want to play? I'll probably suck, heads up.
I,ll play you. 4084-8961-7331

Top Bottom