• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShyGuyLuigi

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShyGuyLuigi
3DS FC
1848-1777-8456
yea ill play give me like 5 min to boot up
Uh oh. Sorry for that. I was going to do one last match, but, and I'm not even kidding you, my Wii froze for a bit, then it put me in the standard Brawl online waiting room and not the PM one. I think my SD card may have messed up. Sorry about that, and really, sorry about the matches in general. I wasn't at my best today. I had a ton of really intense matches with Vierte earlier, and those really took a damper on me. I thought I could keep at it for one more session, but I guess not. I also took some pills earlier for a headache I had, and I guess the drowsiness from that is kicking in a bit too. lol But yeah, it took just about all I had for that one single win in one of those Ike vs Ganon matches, and even then, that was probably pure luck on my part. GGs all the same though. I'll be in better shape next time, I promise. :)

NEO!

Smash Lord
Uh oh. Sorry for that. I was going to do one last match, but, and I'm not even kidding you, my Wii froze for a bit, then it put me in the standard Brawl online waiting room and not the PM one. I think my SD card may have messed up. Sorry about that, and really, sorry about the matches in general. I wasn't at my best today. I had a ton of really intense matches with Vierte earlier, and those really took a damper on me. I thought I could keep at it for one more session, but I guess not. I also took some pills earlier for a headache I had, and I guess the drowsiness from that is kicking in a bit too. lol But yeah, it took just about all I had for that one single win in one of those Ike vs Ganon matches, and even then, that was probably pure luck on my part. GGs all the same though. I'll be in better shape next time, I promise. :)
GGs ....no problem dude, feel better soon

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I will

0519-1238-6244
GGs, as always, that's some Marth. I know I'd be able to beat you if I didn't have terrible input lag every time I fought you. I can handle visual lag, as long as the game does what I effing tell it to. It seems like you're not even affected by it though, or just inhumanly used to it.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
GGs, as always, that's some Marth. I know I'd be able to beat you if I didn't have terrible input lag every time I fought you. I can handle visual lag, as long as the game does what I effing tell it to. It seems like you're not even affected by it though, or just inhumanly used to it.
The lag hurts me really bad too, because I'm a very reactionary player. Over wifi I can't use my tech skill, use my recovery to its fullest, or react to shield pressure/tech options. Over wifi I rely completely on reads/spacing.

dizzypink

Smash Lord
The lag hurts me really bad too, because I'm a very reactionary player. Over wifi I can't use my tech skill, use my recovery to its fullest, or react to shield pressure/tech options. Over wifi I rely completely on reads/spacing.
So you just adapted and became a robot ;3; That's cool. No wonder I can't beat you X3

dizzypink

Smash Lord
I'm hosting rn fam
GGs man! Those were great. That last spike was incredible. I had no idea Ness had that angle on his dair, and I really love down airs on everyone I play, if you couldn't tell.
You're getting good, but try and mix up the pk fires, it got a little easy to see when you were going to throw one because you would jump a certain way, I'm just not very good at punishing projectiles I guess.

trati

Smash Ace
sorry para but this WiFi lag is anmoryinh at 2 stock when u was in air I try to down b but it dident came out to much delay and the rolling behind me don't even work on me on net play or offline can't even react to it but your good I give u that

Last edited:

Paradoxium

Smash Master
sorry para but this WiFi lag is anmoryinh at 2 stock when u was in air I try to down b but it dident came out to much delay and the rolling behind me don't even work on me on net play or offline can't even react to it but your good I give u that
Yea GGs, there were times when the delay was just awful. But fair warning im wwaaaaaayyyyyy better on netplay/offline.

Top Bottom