• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M on USB LOADER GX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxuz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1418-7359-4514
I really like project M when these guys started bringing it in the student center because i can play mario again without mario be a goofball like in vanilla brawl so i looked into trying to get project M myself but the problem is that my wii doesnt read disc anymore so im stuck with USB loader GX/ CFG.

Is there anyway to get project M on usb loader without using the disc? I realize it would be much easier using the disc [which i have] but since my wii cant read it then its useless.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Yes there is,I use USB Loader GX.

Use the homebrew version,put the private and codes folders on the root of your SD and put "Ocarina ON" on the game options before you start the game.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I tried using configurable usb loader to run Project M, though my GCT apparently had too many codes, though the only additions were the Replacement Soundbank Engine and a few minor changes like Fire Mario as Red Team colors.

Is there a way to get Config USB Loader to work with RSBE added to the GCT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom