• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M not launching either way

Azure16

Smash Rookie
Hey, I've been running into the same problems trying both methods:
Homebrew: Letterbomb doesn't appear in messages
Hackless: No stages yet the screen still appears.

I'm using a 4GB SDHC card and the format is correct and everything is at the root. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here...

D

Deleted member

Did you make sure on the hackmii site its set to your country ( 4.3U or 4.3E) for example? Im only asking because the site is kind of funny acting sometimes. it'll just radomly switch back to a random country. Also, if the SD is a problem, try looking for Sandisk SD. I use a 64GB Sandisk and it works perfectly! Lmk if this helps. :)

Azure16

Smash Rookie
Well I ended up getting past the former issue with letterbomb. It appeared finally.

But uh, now I'm getting one of those common issues where I can get to the launch menu but pressing play sends me back to the wii menu...
Thanks for the help btw

ThoseUpAirsThough

Smash Apprentice
Is the PM files on the root of your SD card?
If the launcher doesn't work, then try loading PM from Gecko OS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom