• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M, Netherlands, Limburg(east belgium west germany), looking for players

Zulyar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4914-3978-9790
Hello i am Bas Widdershoven.

I am searching for people who may be interested in playing project m and smash bros for wii u in the future, at the moment it's just me and a few friends that play the game, we're not super good but at least i am verry willing to get verry good.

In the future i am hoping to perhaps host tournaments for smash 4/project m. The location is pretty good as it is close to both Belgium and Germany for a good international gathering location. However i am getting ahead of myself here , for now i am mostly looking for people to play friendlies and help each other improve our gameplay and look for fellow smashers in my region.

If you are interested add me as friend on facebook, i made an account specifically for smash, no personal data or w/e of mine will be linked to this account this is purely business

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006027404865
Or mail me at ; smashbrotherslimburg@gmail.com

Last edited:

Zulyar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4914-3978-9790
Yea I isighned up for Avalon but it's still a fair distance away and more central Netherlands located.

Where as I am looking for people located closer which includes both Belgium and German players. And if theres enough interest I'll see if I can make it bigger, but that's off in the future.

Last edited:

SmashBroVeteran20

Smash Rookie
hey bas widdershoven ive read your message and i fransis roman am looking for players and maybe more like organize and maybe we can talk on facebook or Skype?

P.S i can speak dutch
just saying

Pichinichi

Smash Rookie
Ik ben zelf ook opzoek naar iemand om regelmatig wat smash me te oefenen maar de meeste mensen die ik ken haken al gouw af !, ik woon in noord holland, en limburg is dus een beetje ver weg
:S (voor een toernooi niet, maar ik ben nog F bad)

Top Bottom