• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M issue with USB Loader GX

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm having a very weird issue with my Project M 3.6 ISO. The problem is it takes a long time to transform between Zelda:zelda: and Sheik:sheik:. For a timing I can't give an exact one because it varies, but if I'm in the air I usually die from falling before transforming. It's very annoying and any help is appreciated!!! :)

Narpas_sword

possibly the read speed of the hardware you're using.

Zelda transform time is based on disc read speed - the Wii disc slot is slow - when the disc slot has issues, it gets slower.
usb loading is typically faster than the disc slot.

If you try it in regular brawl with your iso, what happens?

what kind of setup/hardware are ous using for USBloader?
ic - have you built a whole PM iso, or are you using a braw iso and keeping the PM fiels on the sd (reccommended).

basically - check the brand/ disc read speed of whatever hardware has your iso on it.

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
possibly the read speed of the hardware you're using.

Zelda transform time is based on disc read speed - the Wii disc slot is slow - when the disc slot has issues, it gets slower.
usb loading is typically faster than the disc slot.

If you try it in regular brawl with your iso, what happens?

what kind of setup/hardware are ous using for USBloader?
ic - have you built a whole PM iso, or are you using a braw iso and keeping the PM fiels on the sd (reccommended).

basically - check the brand/ disc read speed of whatever hardware has your iso on it.
I forgot I made this post. I had built an iso of Project M, but after I got a new hard drive the problem was fixed. I should have said that here but I forgot about it. Thanks for trying to help me! :)

Top Bottom