• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M is having some issues

domozilla777

Smash Rookie
So I was trying to get Project M on my Wii U and I'm experiencing some trouble. I followed all the instructions on multiple websites but its still not working. I downloaded it to a 2 GB SD in .zip format, (it will not let me put it on the SD otherwise) I deleted all my custom stages, I put in the new SD, restarted Smash, hit the stage build button , and it didn't work. I tried the alternate method where you use the LetterBomb program to exploit the Message Board on the virtual Wii. I was able to get the LetterBomb message to pop up but when I selected it, it just showed a lot of text and symbols but didn't exploit the game. does anyone see a problem in what I did? I really want to get this working. Thanks!

Narpas_sword

Agree with what ButtButter (lol @ name) said.

"I downloaded it to a 2 GB SD in .zip format, (it will not let me put it on the SD otherwise)" sounds like a problem.
you need to extract the zip folder and put the _contents_ (important) of the extracted folder on the root of the sd.

Root means top level

domozilla777

Smash Rookie
thanks guys, I found out that my SD card was a certain type that was only readable by Mac computers. so I changed it to an SD that is readable by everything and it finally worked! I'm so excited thanks for the advice!!!:joyful:

Top Bottom