• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M is crashing on Wii

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Okay, so I am working on my own personal build of Project M. All I was doing was adding a WHOLE bunch of mods that looked so cool I thought they'd fit perfectly such as characters (BrawlEx), costumes, music, stages (alternates as well), etc. But as I placed my SDHC card in I go to my PM launcher, which leaves me back to the Wii menu. I tried Gecko OS, but it lauched vanilla Brawl saying I had too many codes. It worked just fine before it happened.

Last things I transferred were new stages for Fountain of Dreams, Halberd, and Castle Siege. Plus brand spakin' new music.

Is there a way to fix this? Please reply soon!

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

best way is to revert to your previous backup, then add things one at a time till you find the offender.

could be anything youve done at this point.
'too many codes' might indicate that youve lost your gameconfig.txt somewhere

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
best way is to revert to your previous backup, then add things one at a time till you find the offender.

could be anything youve done at this point.
'too many codes' might indicate that youve lost your gameconfig.txt somewhere
Thanks! I got my backup working now and my game's up and runnin' again. :)

Top Bottom