Project M DK Combo Videos

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Part 2 of my combo video. it's unfinished and its been a private video for awhile but I decided I wont be playing smash much if at all until the 4th one comes out so this is officially part 2. I didn't fix any of the editing but its better than nothing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU48YZfKp8Q
I always appreciate any feedback!

POOB

Smash Journeyman
says video is unable to be viewed :(
I'm not sure why, it works on my computer. However if you would like to see it, just search poob dk combo video on youtube, not many poob's out there so it wont be hard to find lol

MVP

Smash Ace
I'm not sure why, it works on my computer. However if you would like to see it, just search poob dk combo video on youtube, not many poob's out there so it wont be hard to find lol
works now (don't know why) but great stuff man!

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man. And yes i do, every thursday at the Smashing Grounds weekly in massachusetts. You should check it out! We stream it starting around 6 pm ish and the tournament starts around 7

POOB

Smash Journeyman
nice video man. I'll put it on the video thread whenever i get to it. I'll probably do it next week though unless someone beats me to it and makes one by then, because I'm pretty busy the next few days

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
Wow dude, reads for days. Wavedash back giant punch is just as crispy as I remember it. Good stuff!

My video should be out by the end of September. Unfortunately my new region doesn't record nearly as much as ATX, but I'll be bringin' my little cap card around with me to record some friendlies.

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
DK is my alternative main and i hope those guides are 3.5(and soon 3.6) updated

Great Work

Last edited:
Top Bottom