• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Community Combo Video

Which ices main is the best?

• Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volume

• Iggyboy

• Frio

• 1Flow

• OGE

• Gastric Fluid

• Hylian

• Fumbles

• Pelet

• Laugh

• Irish

• Total voters

1Flow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jfaithfull
After 4 months of preparation, editing, and frustration, one of the best things i have ever created is here; Don't Let Go- A project m community combo video. I want to thank @Sharkz for helping me get clips, Phresh123 Phresh123 and @Psi Sig for inspiring me to make this masterpiece, and to all the other wonderful icies mains who supported me every step of the way.

With love,
1flow

Link to video:

My youtube (please subscribe and share the video:))

Phresh's Combo video

Psi Sig's ices community combo video (My inspiration for this one)

Foreigner - Cold As Ice (A Skillz & Nick Thayer Bootleg)

Roy hamilton- Don't Let Go

The ice climbers song

Credit Music : Very Cold

Disclaimer: I own NONE of the videos (besides the ones of myself) or the songs. The owners of the songs will be put in the video description. No one was meant to be targeted in this video. It was made in good fun. All rights reserved. No copyright infringement was intended.

Last edited:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Cool stuff. I should have given you different clips than the ones that were in the other combo video lol but oh well.

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
Jesus im a godddddddddddd. :popo:

Shoutouts to the time that was put in for this video and all the players. This is great Flow!

FirewaterDM

Smash Apprentice
this was awesome to see, here's to hopefully getting into the next one, but good work Flow

Volume AF

Smash Cadet
Jesus im a godddddddddddd. :popo:

Shoutouts to the time that was put in for this video and all the players. This is great Flow!
Lol this reminded me of your most recent NP matches, you played vs arrow and trash talking him like crazy and hyping yourself, funny **** dude

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
Lol this reminded me of your most recent NP matches, you played vs arrow and trash talking him like crazy and hyping yourself, funny **** dude
LMAO GLAD YOU LIKED IT FAM, LITERALLY WAS JOKING WHOLE MATCH!

Top Bottom