• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Bay Area (San Jose-ish)

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
hi guys,
im a project m backroom member in san jose, anyone play Project M around here? i'm interested in playing against some members around here. :)

satan666

Smash Apprentice
Just to be sure you're the mod who disable my sig on smashmods? (tsukikomi)

If I were to live in cali I could ***** and moan about the ban in person.

Deft

Smash Cadet
I live in San Francisco for the next week at least, moving soon. I'd be really down to make a trip to come play!!! But the only days that would work for me are this Friday evening, next Wednesday, or early in the day next Thursday. Lemme know if your not busy on any of those days. Thanks!!!

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I live in the Bay Area and I would love to play some with people. Is there any way we could organize a small tournament for project m somewhere?

:phone:

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I'm east bay in Fremont. I would love to play, but I don't think my parents would want to drive me to someone's house so maybe if we could get a small tourney or get-together at a public place maybe?

WhyNotTurtles?

Smash Rookie
I would love to see something get started in the Bay Area. I live near the Downtown Berkeley BART station and my apartment has a really nice multimedia room :D

WhyNotTurtles?

Smash Rookie
@$heen I would love to but I don't have my own setup at the moment, with the exception of TV's and a controller :|

@Jiangjunizzy Once school starts, my friend regularly commutes back to SJ on the weekends, so I can come over every so often if you organize a hangout.

@Translucent So anywhere reachable from public transportation is fine?

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
Something like that would be cool to do. I could bring a copy of Brawl and an SD card with Project M on it, but I dont't have a transportable wii to bring.

$heen

Smash Ace
I could bring up to a full setup. I'll be doing something in Oakland until 5 tomorrow and after that I'm free, so if you have time, we should smash.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
If I were to ever go I would only be able to go on a weekend or if I'm on break.

:phone:

CoCaKoLo

Smash Rookie
I live in west LA, got a group of friends that play P:M as well. We usually drive down to Pomona to play with fellow P:Mers, check out the PaM monthly thread and see if any of you guys can make the next tourney :D

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
we'll probably have time to play project m before and after the tourney at the least. feel free to bring a setup if you want to.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I live in South San Jose, and would be thrilled to be counted in to play someone. During this school semester, my free times are usually during the weekends.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
I think it would be sweet for a project M tourney to be organized somewhere in the bay area. I think there was one last year, but I couldn't go to it. Maybe someone could get another one going?

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I'm still down to play as well, and I also have a full set up to bring with me with only three controllers. If you still wanna play on the weekends; pretty much in preparation for the tourney or so, then just PM me, or whatevs.:)

Top Bottom