• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M and variations never work in my Wii

Jozth

Smash Rookie
Hi, I have a major issue with PM (and variations like legacy and legacy XP) they never works!, i have tried everything i find on different post, like using Gecko OS (VBI hook tipe or AVNextFrame), SD cards of 2gb or 1gb Formatted in diferent clusters, Hackless or Homebrew versions, etc. And the thing is that PM and variations actually works perfectly on my Wii U (And I hate to play without a gamecube controller). When trying to play it loads Regular Brawl and sometimes just stays in black screen (any of them).

Right now i have:
SD card 2gb with nothing but PM 3.6 Homebrew Version (It works on WiiU)
SDHC card 8gb Fat32 32kb Cluster with Legacy XP (It works on WiiU)
A original Brawl Disk (It works perfectly not scratched at all)
Wii Console 4.3u

The Wii has Priiloader, Menufy (dark theme installed), all necesary d2x cIOS to work (no single issue with any other games at all), Boot Mii installed as a cIOS.

The problem began right after the release of PM 3.6, older versions work perfectly, I'm desperate for a solution it would be very appreciated if someone can help.

Top Bottom