• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Online via Dolphin Netplay Setup + Optimization Guide

SAlizard

Smash Rookie
Is there any way I can get this build on my Wii? I have Homebrew installed and a USB and SD Card which I can use.

I really love this build but my computer sucks, so by any chance if it doesn't work on Wii by default then can it be optimized to work for a Wii console?

2pado

Smash Rookie
Hello, i am trying to get this to work, but Dolphin doesnt recognize the PMnetplay.elf thing, i cant seem to find it in the options and is in the same folder as Brawl, please help.

I am using a 4 GB version of brawl, dunno if that's the problem

Stiga

Smash Cadet
Hello, i am trying to get this to work, but Dolphin doesnt recognize the PMnetplay.elf thing, i cant seem to find it in the options and is in the same folder as Brawl, please help.

I am using a 4 GB version of brawl, dunno if that's the problem
Yep that's a corrupt version of Brawl

snesgab

Smash Rookie
hey i was going to try the pm game but apparently my wiimote or gamecube (btw i was using keyboard for gamecube controller) controller doesnt respond to the program i try configering it it still wont do any thing any help will be appreciated

beansisall

Smash Rookie
I'm trymying to get this to run, but when I open PMNetplay.elf, run through Gecko, it says no sd codes found and it just takes me to vanilla brawl. What am I doing wrong?

Vongola_MAZ

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mswanee
Very very late, but I used this method to use PM on Dolphin and have no idea how to add custom textures as I can't find those files that are shown in every tutorial out there for PM

Dolphynn

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
GREN#627
So my games on dolphin aren't in a folder in the dolphin folder but I can still play the games. What is the name of the folder I should put the brawl.iso and PMNetplay.elf in?
TIA

Top Bottom