• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Dolphin Help

ZAHÍRITΣiΚΛ

Unguided Rainbow
Switch FC
SW-7955-8996-6175
Okay so I started playing Project M on Dolphin because I wanted to see it in HD as opposed to playing it on one of our Wiis. So I used BrawlBuilder to make an ISO for it because I couldn't get and SD.raw to work. (I swear I followed the steps to the letter but it just wasn't working) but yeah I had to use the builder.

I'm just going to cut to the chase. For some reason when playing the Project M ISO in Dolphin a lot of the sound effects become really loud and repeat for some reason. It seems to be electric, flame, fire based, and sheilds. I swapped out the sawnd files a bunch of times so I know the problem isn't because of them.

I can't record a video as my computer cannot capture gameplay and record without the game becoming super laggy. But I'm hoping that someone else has experience to this issue, found a fix for it, and would be willing to share it with me. I also played it from the SD card on a Wii and the sound was okay. But I want to play it in HD on Dolphin.

Last edited:

Stiga

Smash Cadet
Okay so I started playing Project M on Dolphin because I wanted to see it in HD as opposed to playing it on one of our Wiis. So I used BrawlBuilder to make an ISO for it because I couldn't get and SD.raw to work. (I swear I followed the steps to the letter but it just wasn't working) but yeah I had to use the builder.

I'm just going to cut to the chase. For some reason when playing the Project M ISO in Dolphin a lot of the sound effects become really loud and repeat for some reason. It seems to be electric, flame, fire based, and sheilds. I swapped out the sawnd files a bunch of times so I know the problem isn't because of them.

I can't record a video as my computer cannot capture gameplay and record without the game becoming super laggy. But I'm hoping that someone else has experience to this issue, found a fix for it, and would be willing to share it with me. I also played it from the SD card on a Wii and the sound was okay. But I want to play it in HD on Dolphin.
From my experience, sometimes BrawlBuilder corrupted the ISO, so if you are set on using it, try building it again.

Like the user above said, the Netplay version on Smashladder is much better, easier and reliable to play PM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom