• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 Bowser's Insta-K.O comfirmed!!

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Do you remember that Bowser has a new "Koopa Klaw Tech"? Well, IT'S REALLY EFFECTIVE!!!
Try doing it in midair, it's a devastating attack, try doing it in the ground, it's not a really good idea if you're fighting a fast opponent, do it whenever you want, but...

Why don't you try doing it on a ledge...

It has alot of knockback, your opponent won't have any chance of escaping from this technique. If you don't trust me, try it yourself! (that mewtwo has 0% damage, try doing it with somebody with 75% damage...)

Pls PMDT don't nerf it! :3
(sorry, but i'm not able of making a gameplay of this awesome technique, i don't have a USB Capture Card, and Dolphin isn't a good option)

Bazkip

Smash Master
Grounded Klaw dthrow is a meteor so an opponent can simply meteor cancel to survive.

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Grounded Klaw dthrow is a meteor so an opponent can simply meteor cancel to survive.
Or better yet, DI correctly lol. You literally can only die to this if you just dont know what to do to avoid it

Edit

Nice bowser skin, where did you get it?

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Or better yet, DI correctly lol. You literally can only die to this if you just dont know what to do to avoid it

Edit

Nice bowser skin, where did you get it?
Smash 3

I've tried it, but that didn't worked.
Meteor Cancelling the Grounded Koopa Klaw doesn't seem to work( unless that character is really resiliant to be meteor smashed and has a really low damage )

Are you sure about that the Grounded Koopa Klaw is a Meteor and not a Spike?

Last edited:

tasteless gentleman

Smash Journeyman
Smash 3

I've tried it, but that didn't worked.
Meteor Cancelling the Grounded Koopa Klaw doesn't seem to work( unless that character is really resiliant to be meteor smashed and has a really low damage )

Are you sure about that the Grounded Koopa Klaw is a Meteor and not a Spike?
air version is meteor, grounded is a spike, so you cant act until hit stun is worn off. Also, nice ill be snagging those skins later.

Shellfire

Smash Apprentice
Meh, I can't see this being nerfed. If you let a Bowser set this up on you, you deserve to die.

Top Bottom