• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.6 BETA not working as it should, codes load but nothing there !!!

Danza

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to pick up Project M now after Brawls death, but i've tried everything at trying to get it to work.
Does Project M even work off USB (iso) ?, or is a original disc seriously needed ? The disc won't be possible as i'm PAL in Australia, that means a PAL Wii, PAL Disc and seeing as Project M was only made for NTSC, well... yeah.
I downloaded HOMEBREW 3.6 BETA version of Project M, watched a Youtube turorial and how to do it, followed all, put it on a 2 GB SD CARD, tried loading through USB LOADER GX (maybe try another load eh..), yeah it loaded the codes, as soon as it starts... it's still BRAWL !!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, clearly when you go to character select screen, the form is just like as it should be for Project M, surely the codes have loaded because i see Charizard and others are separate characters now, so i thought ok lets just try maybe the textures had loading issues. Then when it goes 3.. 2.. 1.. GO ! *freezes* :(
What am i doing wrong ? I have actually done it a few years back, i forgot how though, maybe it's the 3.6 BETA issue ?
Should i try 3.0 instead (im thinking thats the one i got before that worked) ?
We have Project M tournaments here in Australia, but im not sure how they do it.

Top Bottom