• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M 3.0 Netplay Guide [Video]

Phake

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phakest
3DS FC
1032-1814-8496
I figured I'd make an instructional video on how to do this to get more players in the netplay scene for Project M.

The main issue people are having is under Config ---> Wii, insert SD card is checked, which it shouldnt if you build an ISO for Project M to start netplay with, as it causes immediate desyncs concerning which side of the stage players enter the stage on.

Anyway, here is the video. I've tested it with several different players and it works flawlessly :) PM 3.0 is hype!

I wanna give a shout-out to Nuckels for helping me set this is up and prove this is possible early during PM 3.0 release ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq6R2Ea9Gn0

Imyt

Smash Rookie
Thanks alot for the guide. It's nice to see people making an effort to make any form of smash playable.

Top Bottom