• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Ganondorf Trailer

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
That's so awesome! You've done a great job! Did you do this all by yourself?

The animations are so smooth, and you clearly had the original games in mind when designing this, as they stay very true to them. Well done!

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
That's so awesome! You've done a great job! Did you do this all by yourself?

The animations are so smooth, and you clearly had the original games in mind when designing this, as they stay very true to them. Well done!
Thanks! I had help from a number of people - theye names are in the credits. But the mod is all my design.
I hope everyone enjoys is when it's ready for initial release!

Chief Hotsuin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blue-Rob
3DS FC
3411-3937-1436
l've had this mod for awhile and it's beautiful, but l can't help but miss original Ganon's float. How much trouble would it be to make a version with Dead Man's Descent (pretty sure that's the move's name)?

Bazkip

Smash Master
l've had this mod for awhile and it's beautiful, but l can't help but miss original Ganon's float. How much trouble would it be to make a version with Dead Man's Descent (pretty sure that's the move's name)?
Dead Man's Drift

Top Bottom