• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Dream: Disney Smash Bros. Project

Which attraction should we include?

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
How about doing something more vague for the preview? Like instead of "this is a Mickey stage" try "this is a stage"? Then people can get themselves in the stage creation state of mind before knowing what to make.
There are a few things I didn’t elaborate on previously that will be revealed when the job is posted.

Aside from the whole stage thing, what’s people’s feelings on the gameplay aspect? In particular, how the moves are set up? Holding down a normal attack and releasing it performs a stronger version of the attack. The Heart Meter. The “specials”. Etc

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
On the gameplay, I feel like the enchanted attacks is a bit much. The reason NASB can have it's equivalent is because otherwise they wouldn't have many moves (only 10, but the strongs for airs and ground increase it to 17), with Project Dream we already have 22 moves (including the Heart Meter and Destiny Dreams attacks), giving us enchanted adds 15 moves so we have a number of 37 attacks.

This will give the attack either a massive power upgrade, new effects, new properties, or even an entirely new attack
Also, the highlighted part makes me think that enchanted attacks are just objectively better standard attacks which makes me wonder, what's the point of Standards if Enchanteds can come along dealing more damage with no downside. Maybe it's just because I haven't seen gameplay so all I have is thinking, but thinking about it I feel Standards would just be padding so they can say the game has more moves but most would just go unused. I think Enchanted attacks should in some way be tied to the heart meter so Standards have a purpose (to be used when you're low on meter or trying to save up)

Otherwise, feel good about it, I'd be willing to try a platform fighter with a meter if it existed.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
On the gameplay, I feel like the enchanted attacks is a bit much. The reason NASB can have it's equivalent is because otherwise they wouldn't have many moves (only 10, but the strongs for airs and ground increase it to 17), with Project Dream we already have 22 moves (including the Heart Meter and Destiny Dreams attacks), giving us enchanted adds 15 moves so we have a number of 37 attacks.

Also, the highlighted part makes me think that enchanted attacks are just objectively better standard attacks which makes me wonder, what's the point of Standards if Enchanteds can come along dealing more damage with no downside. Maybe it's just because I haven't seen gameplay so all I have is thinking, but thinking about it I feel Standards would just be padding so they can say the game has more moves but most would just go unused. I think Enchanted attacks should in some way be tied to the heart meter so Standards have a purpose (to be used when you're low on meter or trying to save up)

Otherwise, feel good about it, I'd be willing to try a platform fighter with a meter if it existed.
Great points.

I would compare it to the button input system for our fighters in Smash. Sure, you can charge the attack up a bit when pressing but that requires a second or two of input plus additionally start up and ending lag. So it’s entirely situational. Do you have the time to perform this input and unleash the attack or would it be better to squeeze off a few attacks here and there to close the gap?

Perhaps it might be better that standards become Enchanted once you reach a certain level on the Heart Meter. Using Specials aka Heart Attacks builds up this meter.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Maybe we should implement a rock-paper-scissors system like NASB? Hearts beat Enchanteds, Enchanteds beat Normals and Normals beat Hearts?
I’ll give it some thought. We have some time but it might be an idea

also coming in to throw this up

We got a discord.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Our submission round is finally completed! Here are the submissions!
Job 1: Simba (The Lion King)
View attachment 332719

I don't think much needs to be said about Lion King. The highest grossing hand drawn animated film of all time (and whose photorealistic remake is technically the highest grossing animated film period) , it's more than made itself it's home in the Disney pantheon. As such I think Simba os a no-brainer here.

I'm envisioning Simba as a quardoped which is probably an archetype we wont be able to add much. I'd assume he'd fight like an actual lion would, claw swipes, bites, and of course a roar or two to really cement his royal status.
Maui

One of the most beloved Disney characters of the past two decades, Maui would drum up a lot of hype. After all, he can do anything but float! His moveset would likely focus on shapeshifting and hook attacks, with some of the feats he chronicles in the You're Welcome song being thrown in.
Job 1:
Wreck-it Ralph (Wreck-it Ralph)

I Nominate him, because he is Iconic, Recognizable and Popular Disney Character. He is main character of the movie of same name, which He was even a Villain of fictional VG named "Fix-it Felix" that turned later into good guy. He lives with Vannelope and he has Random adventures in Arcade Game worlds.

He even has moveset Potential taking stuff from Games like Hero's Duty, Fix-it Felix of Sugar Rush. He even could be Heavyweight Character, which he would be Bowser & Donkey Kong mixed together of this Game. He might be even Close Range archtype in this game due to usage of his Wrecking fists.

Aladdin

A beloved classic, Aladdin would be instantly recognizable to a large audience. He could have a creative moveset that makes use of his skills as a thief, his magic carpet, and of coruse he would need to include the Genie in his moveset.

Elsa
Elsa and Frozen is one of Disney’s most accomplished and successful franchises in the modern era and helped define their movies that’s felt in present day. At this point, including Frozen content isn’t a matter of if but a matter of when. Elsa appearing in the debut trailer would be a hype moment for many who grew up with these movies and also provide unique content to the game. Not only that, but Elsa would be an ice user which is pretty rare in Disney properties. Her ice powers would be an addition to the roster. While I could see people not wanting to vote for her because, well, she is too obvious of a pick but I would say that is a bit silly considering what she could actually bring with her.
I can understand why we’re focusing on disney created properties for now, but I really do feel like marvel and star wars should be in the game from the start, disney would absolutely add those kinds of characters in a game like this.

Anyways I’ll submit Baloo

Baloo would be a grappler who uses attacks and just things he’s been shown doing in The Jungle Book. We could also include a few moves and Destiny Dreams attacks from TaleSpin.

I feel like he would be a good character to add because he would show right off the bat that we’re looking to add fun yet still iconic characters first, and would be a unique character.
Job #1: Snow White (and the Seven Dwarves)
View attachment 332727
Snow White comes from Disney's first animated feature film, as well as being the first feature length animated film. Already Snow White (and the seven dwarves) has a lot of legacy, and as such makes tons of sense to be one of the first revealed characters for the game. Plus, we absolutely need some Disney Princesses in the game so why not have the one that started it all be the one that starts it all?

She could possibly be the game's Puppet Character who has the Dwarves attacking for her, but she could also do some defensive options like throwing apples(? I haven't seen Snow White in a long while).
Job 1: Cruella De VilView attachment 332737
A really iconic and memorable villain. I feel she could use moves which involve crowbars, Gaspar and Horace, lighters and maybe his car for a Final Smash-kind of thing.

A stage she could go with would be either Roger's and Anita's London house or their farm, to be able to feature all the Dalmatians and key characters from the movies without having to choose a specific Dalmatian to be playable.
Not me being excited i finally have a thread where I can submit Max Goof with a chance of him winning
JOB 1: Fa Mulan

The legendary warrior, Mulan, is the girl I'm fighting for-to be the first newcomer alongside Mickey and Donald! I think it would be pretty interesting to see a more humanoid and serious character alongside our other two newcomers, who are basically the scrimblos of all bimbos. Mulan's playstyle would likely be a midwight swordfighter, though she is also proficient in hand-to-hand combat, archery, horseback riding, and using a firework canon. I haven't seen the live action film, but I've heard Mulan has some kinds of powers in it that she didn't in the original? If so, I wouldn't mind pulling from that iteration despite the controversial nature of doing so. I think Mulan would be a pretty cool character to give the next newcomer role to.
Job 1

Rapunzel

Tangled was a great movie based on a famous Fairy Tale and due to the success of the movie Rapunzel is one of the most recognizable Disney characters.

In terms of gameplay she has the Frying pan and her hair which could lead to some very interesting moves.
Job#1: Baymax - Big Hero 6

View attachment 332748

Big Hero 6 (although this was inspired by its Marvel comics counterpart by the "Man of Action") was Disney's 54th animated film. It had six heroes that include Baymax, a healthcare companion created by the late Tadashi Hamada who had aided his younger brother Hiro and his friends within super heroic missions. Baymax is considered to be one of the most recognisable characters within Big Hero 6 and I could see him utilise a fun and unique moveset that involve using a lot of rocket punching projectiles, thrusters etc.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom - Just a quick check does the Big Hero 6 count for this?
Job 1: Goofy

Traits: Cartoon Logic
We need to complete the trio for the big reveal, so look no further to the Goof himself! It would feel more natural to reveal Goofy with Mickey and Donald, in my opinion. I've never been good at writeups, so I'll just end it with "Vote for Goofy!"
  1. Simba
  2. Maui
  3. Wreck-it-Ralph
  4. Aladdin
  5. Elsa
  6. Baloo
  7. Snow White (and the Seven Dwarves)
  8. Cruella de Vil
  9. Fa Mulan
  10. Rapunzel
  11. Baymax
  12. Goofy
Twelve submissions total! That’s pretty awesome!

Click here to Vote!

Job #2: Submit a Mickey Mouse Stage

Please read the following criteria carefully
  • The stage must be based off on one of the Mickey Mouse movies or cartoon, it can’t be based on an actual locations like Disney Land or Micky’s Clubhouse.
  • The stage is medium to medium-large in design.
    It can either be a static stage or a traveling stage.
  • It must have one sort of stage gimmick that players can interact with.
  • Please include five to eight musical tracks to go along with your submission.
  • Do not submit cameos. We will do that later.

Job 2:
Steamboat Willie (Mickey Mouse)

It would be Medium Static Stage that acts like Corneria or Pirate Ship. The layout is like Battlefield with 3 Platforms, but the 1st platform is on Roof of the Ship, 2nd Platform is on Back of Ship and third is on Crane, which it has some traction.

The Hazards are Parrots that fly into you sometimes and the you can defeat them by knocking out them, so they won't fly at you anymore. (I didn't include Peg Leg Pete, because he might be a Playable Fighter)

The Music Tracks are:
  • Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse theme song
  • Mickey Mania - Steamboat Willie level song
  • Mickey Mouse (Modern Series) - Background song
  • Mickey Mouse Funhouse theme song
  • Epic Mickey - Boss theme
  • Epic Mickey 2: the power of Two medley

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I did have a Get a Horse stage planned, but couldn't really figure out the gimmick

Fantasia

If Magic Kingdom is the Battlefield, this is the FD. You fight on an enlarged version of the cliff where Mickey does his magic behind a night sky

Some notable visual effects and non-character cameos:
  1. Waves and splashes will rise up, not having any effect on gameplay but aesthetically getting pretty close to the foreground.
  2. When the match begins an orchestra can be seen preparing, they move out of view upon the countdown's end
  3. Bald Mountain can be seen in the distance.
  4. The battle also has a river in the distance, you may see the ark Donald boards in Fantasia 2000 on occasion
Music tracks:
  1. Sorcerer's Apprentice
  2. Symphony No. 5
  3. Carnival of the Animals (Finale)
  4. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies
  5. Russian Dance

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I did have a Get a Horse stage planned, but couldn't really figure out the gimmick

Fantasia

If Magic Kingdom is the Battlefield, this is the FD. You fight on an enlarged version of the cliff where Mickey does his magic behind a night sky

1. Waves and splashes will rise up, not having any effect on gameplay but aesthetically getting pretty close to the foreground.
  2. When the match begins an orchestra can be seen preparing, they move out of view upon the timer end
  4. The battle also has a river in the distance, you may see the ark Donald boards in Fantasia 2000 on occasion
Music tracks:
  1. Sorcerer's Apprentice
  2. Symphony No. 5
  5. Russian Dance
Thank you so much for putting the music links! I forgot to mention that.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job 2:

Mickey, Donald & Goofy: The Three Musketeers - The Palace Exteriors

This is Disney's adaptation of Alexandre Dumas' Three Musketeers novel in which Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy act as the three musketeers. It is really hard to pick a stage from this adaption, but I went with the Palace Exteriors in which I could see a couple of the cadets, Princess Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle cheering on from the background plus the no-good Pete and his Beagle Boys up to no good from behind the scenes.

Music tracks wise, I'd probably expect the following:

1. All For One and One For All
2. Bad Guys
3. Petey's King of France
4. Mickey's Rescue
5. L'Opera

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Not really planning on submitting it for this job, but for the future, what’s the stance on adding real life locations as stages? I think some stages based on disney parks would be cool but I know they might not be eligible.
We will be adding a few.

D

Deleted member

Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse

Sort of like Smashvile. This stage is styled after the disney + show of the same name and the series of shorts that inspired it. It will cycle through various settings, including the town, the beach, a jungle, and more. Numerous buildings and objects from the show and shorts appear, giving it a vibrant and bouncy look.

Music:

1. Mickey's Theme
2. Runnamuck Park
3. Island Rhythm
4. Big City Snarl
5. Feelin' the Love

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Steamboat Willie (Fantasmic!)

This is the version of Steamboat Willie that appears in the Disney parks show, Fantasmic! This would be like corneria where the stage takes place over the length of the boat. Visually it starts by travelling through a black and white world. Before a spark of light appears and gives the whole world color and the ship is filled with dozens Disney characters that couldn't make the cut.

Music:
1. Opening - Fantasmic! (0:00-3:40)
2. Finale - Fantasmic! (19:01- 22:35)
3. Main Theme - Fantasmic! (Instrumental) (22:44-End)
4. Steamboat Willie
5. Steamboat Willie (Toontown)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Steamboat Willie (Fantasmic!)

This is the version of Steamboat Willie that appears in the Disney parks show, Fantasmic! This would be like corneria where the stage takes place over the length of the boat. Visually it starts by travelling through a black and white world. Before a spark of light appears and gives the whole world color and the ship is filled with dozens Disney characters that couldn't make the cut.

Music:
1. Opening - Fantasmic! (0:00-3:40)
2. Finale - Fantasmic! (19:01- 22:35)
3. Main Theme - Fantasmic! (Instrumental) (22:44-End)
4. Steamboat Willie
5. Steamboat Willie (Toontown)
Cash, we are just doing stages based off Micky content related to media, not live shows for now.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
ooh how does this thread work?
Not sure if you have done a Game Creation thread before but basically the thread runner posts a job for the members to submit content for. This could be like characters, stages, etc. People have typically 24 hours to submit content. Once everything was submitted during those 24 hours, voting takes place see which ones the thread wants to include. After another 24 hours, the results are posted. Typically, each day consists of results of the previous voting, a voting round for the recent submissions, and then a new job with new content. So the thread is kept active throughout with voting and submissions.

Ah damn I thought I could stretch the rules considering it's a live show based around Mickey mouse.
We plan to do content like this but for now, we are just focusing on media.

Here's my Mickey Mouse stage submission…

The Band Concert
A semi medium stage that is very similar to that of boxing ring in that it has two round off blast edges on either side that tilt upward. The concert stage takes front and center. In the background, the band plays. Mickey Mouse will appear here if he isn’t currently in play but if he is selected, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit takes his place. This isn’t entirely set it stone and, if selected, I’m open for interpretation for what would be usable. The gimmick for the stage is that musical notes plays while players are fighting. These musicals notes can be popped. Hitting the same colored musical notes (like green being the trumpet, red being the drums, etc) five times in a row will give the player a attack damage boost.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Not sure if you have done a Game Creation thread before but basically the thread runner posts a job for the members to submit content for. This could be like characters, stages, etc. People have typically 24 hours to submit content. Once everything was submitted during those 24 hours, voting takes place see which ones the thread wants to include. After another 24 hours, the results are posted. Typically, each day consists of results of the previous voting, a voting round for the recent submissions, and then a new job with new content. So the thread is kept active throughout with voting and submissions.
24 hours? perhaps ill just watch

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our first newcomer submission voting!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PoontsTotal
Simba1 (3)2 (4)07
Maui01 (2)13
Wreck-it-Ralph2 (6)039
Aladdin1 (3)3 (6)110
Elsa3 (9)0211
Baloo0000
Snow White1 (3)047
Cruella de Vil0022
Fa Mulan2 (6)2 (4)010
Rapunzel0000
Baymax0000
Goofy1 (3)2 (4)07

Based on the above voting, winning by the skin on her teeth, Elsa pulls forward to become our first newcomer aside for Mickey and Donald to join the cast!

Job 2: House Of Mouse

View attachment 332750
I picture this stage basically being the tutorial/training stage of sorts.

Fighters will fight on the scenario while the background has some Disney characters who aren't part of the roster spectating and reacting to some of the stuff in the Battle: they will clap when a knock out happens, they will boo to players who keep spamming a specific buttom and so on.

Sometimes a screen will appear in the background showcasing clips of some Mickey, Donald, Goofy and so shorts. To which the characters in the desks will turn to look at. These would be simplistic clips similars to the one in Smash Bros' Magicant so they don't distract the players too much.
Okay, I know Job 2 isn't open yet but I may as well toss my hat into the ring with arguably the single most important location within Disney as a whole.

View attachment 332765
Name: Steamboat Willie
IP: Mickey Mouse

With this being a tribute to one of Disney's oldest and most important pieces of media, it has the characters fighting in a similar way to the Pirate Ship or Corneria stages in Smash Bros - essentially, the fighting will take place atop the boat itself, with characters being able to swim if knocked into the water, but being left behind if they don't catch up soon. Whilst this era of Disney is, in hindsight, frought with some... problematic matters, this stage specifically wouldn't have to deal with that, instead focusing on the classic era in a more... pleasant manner.

The stage itself does have a few cool gimmicks. In terms of physical gimmicks, let me show a small diagram showing the platforms:

View attachment 332771
First up - most of the boat itself, despite being made up of multiple platforms, is fairly "cordoned off" into its own sections - a little like Hyrule Castle. Some notable sections are:

1. The Bow. Being a relatively flat zone with a slight incline at the front, it has the potential to have rolling items (imagine the barrel for instance) roll down it, making it a pressure zone for pure combat and footsies.

2. The Stern. Another relatively flat area, this one is sort of broken up by the presence of the crane. This crane is able to move up and down, meaning that the actual platform's angle is tilted alike. This allows some verticality to this section that the Bow doesn't actually have.

3. The Hull. Basically the centre of the boat - this part is interesting due to its unusual verticality. With it being a flat area, it's interestingly stepped up from the Stern and Bow, making it already slightly higher than the rest of the stage. Then, there's Mickey's "cockpit," which you can in fact go through - though the ceiling can be leapt through as well. This whole area being a little higher means that central stage control is a little more exciting - though being able to avoid attacks like projectiles is a little easier, making camping more difficult than if it were just purely a flat stage.

Also, yup! Mickey - in his classic form - actually pilots the boat whilst fighters fight on it, replicating his classic whistle and foot tap as he spins the wheel around. Given that I don't think Classic Mickey will be a character as well as Mickey himself, I think this would be a safe bet - though in the event that Classic Mickey winds up playable as well, the stage replaces him with Peg-Leg Pete, who looks a little less happy to be piloting it - fitting his more villainous characterisation of the era.

View attachment 332773

Again, sorry for submitting this so soon but it was instantly the first idea i had upon seeing the actual prompt, so I'm tossing it in whilst I'm inspired LMAO

Fantasia

2. When the match begins an orchestra can be seen preparing, they move out of view upon the countdown's end
Music tracks:
  1. Sorcerer's Apprentice
  2. Symphony No. 5
  5. Russian Dance
Job 2:

Mickey, Donald & Goofy: The Three Musketeers - The Palace Exteriors

This is Disney's adaptation of Alexandre Dumas' Three Musketeers novel in which Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy act as the three musketeers. It is really hard to pick a stage from this adaption, but I went with the Palace Exteriors in which I could see a couple of the cadets, Princess Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle cheering on from the background plus the no-good Pete and his Beagle Boys up to no good from behind the scenes.

Music tracks wise, I'd probably expect the following:

1. All For One and One For All
2. Bad Guys
3. Petey's King of France
4. Mickey's Rescue
5. L'Opera

Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse

Sort of like Smashvile. This stage is styled after the disney + show of the same name and the series of shorts that inspired it. It will cycle through various settings, including the town, the beach, a jungle, and more. Numerous buildings and objects from the show and shorts appear, giving it a vibrant and bouncy look.

Music:

1. Mickey's Theme
2. Runnamuck Park
3. Island Rhythm
4. Big City Snarl
5. Feelin' the Love

We plan to do content like this but for now, we are just focusing on media.

Here's my Mickey Mouse stage submission…

The Band Concert
A semi medium stage that is very similar to that of boxing ring in that it has two round off blast edges on either side that tilt upward. The concert stage takes front and center. In the background, the band plays. Mickey Mouse will appear here if he isn’t currently in play but if he is selected, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit takes his place. This isn’t entirely set it stone and, if selected, I’m open for interpretation for what would be usable. The gimmick for the stage is that musical notes plays while players are fighting. These musicals notes can be popped. Hitting the same colored musical notes (like green being the trumpet, red being the drums, etc) five times in a row will give the player a attack damage boost.
In list form:
  1. House of Mouse
  2. Steamboat Willie
  3. Fantasia
  4. The Palace Exterior
  5. Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse
  6. The Band Concert (I’m going to add music later)
You can go here to vote

Job #3: Submit a Stage based on Frozen

I still have things to work out regarding the moveset department so I decided to move that back a bit and instead do Frozen stage submissions. Arendelle seems like to be the perfect locations but there are plenty of locations in Frozen such as Elsa’s Ice Castle, Antohallan, Enchanted Forest, etc. Please explain the layout of the stage. It can be of any size: small, medium, or large. Also, please explain how it looks. The stage doesn’t need to have any gimmicks but appearance is key given to just how beautiful the movies look. Please avoid adding cameos for now and do try to add up to six musical tracks if you can.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job #3

Elsa's Ice Castle - Frozen

Elsa's Ice Castle is one of the most iconic and recognisable areas within Frozen. As for the stage itself, I imagine that players will be fighting outside of the castle's exteriors so I would say this should be a medium sized stage. You might even bump in to a couple of familar characters on the way or perhaps get ambushed by a giant snow creature.

In terms of music, it should consist of songs from the first and second films:

• Let It Go.
  • For the First Time in Forever.
  • Do You Want To Build a Snowman?
  • Into the Unknown.
  • Lost in the Woods.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Arendelle

The main kingdom in Frozen.

Visually the platform is on a boat in the middle of the harbor

The Layout of Arendelle would basically be Smashville with water at the bottom. The main platform is a wooden raft while the moving platform is an ice platform.

Sometimes, The entire kingdom of Arendelle freezes over including the Harbor, making it a walkoff.

Music
  1. Let it go
  2. Do You Want To Build a Snowman?
  3. Vuelie
  4. In Summer
  5. Lost In The Woods
  6. Into The Unknown
  7. All Is Found

Last edited:
Job 3:
Unknown Lands

Unknown Lands is a location debuted in Frozen 2. It is Forest with birch trees and snow.
The stage would be Medium without platforms, although it would be wallkoff stage with cliffs as edges.
The Hazard is heavy wind that pushes fighters off the Stage.

Music:
1. Into the Unknown - Frozen 2
2. Let it Go - Frozen
3. Do you want Build a Snowman - Frozen
4. Frozen 2 Credits theme
5. Lost in the Woods
6. Vuelie

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry cashregister9 cashregister9 but I’m going to submit Arendale as well…

1633567851480.jpeg

This is a traveling stage in the same vein as Skyloft and Yggrdrassil’s Altar. Players will first start off in the opening of the fjord with the city in the distant. The main platform utilizes the same cobblestone pavement and wall structure as the city. The platform will approach the city, spin, and set players into key locations of the city. These include in order:
  • The Pier (This section features a walk-off platform on the right with the water on the left. Occasionally, a rowboat will appear as a secondary platform but will sink if too many players get on it.)
  • Village Square & Market Place (Located in a central plaza, it feels much like Gerudo Valley with multiple levels based on hurs. Food stands can be knocked over.)
  • Castle Top (This stage is set on a Fourside/Peach’s Castle type stage with the battle being separated by buttresses and towers.)

Once the platform picks players back up, it will swing around and see the fjord quickly start to freeze over.
  • At this point, the main stage platform also freezes which makes it slippery. It descends into the bowels of the castle in the room where little Anna and Elsa were once playing. Snow mounds serves as natural platforms bit are slippery. Olaf in snowman form also is present. The stage will finally pick up and travels to the last location which is…
  • The Frozen Fjord. As the stage flies in the air, players see the once proud city become engulfed in a layer of wintry ice. The right side is a frozen ship which serves as a multi-tier platform structure while the left has walk-off blast zones. Being frozen, traction is bad but may be fun for certain players

Once this finishes, the stage will pick players back up again and will transport them out where the stage originally started from. From there, the fjord behind to melt and all is well.

Music
Vuelie
Summit Siege
Whiteout
Iduna’s Scarf
Fire and Ice
Rude Awakening

Job 3:
Unknown Lands

Unknown Lands is a location debuted in Frozen 2. It is Forest with birch trees and snow.
The stage would be Medium without platforms, although it would be wallkoff stage with cliffs as edges.

Music:
2. Let it Go - Frozen
5. Lost in the Woods
6. Vuelie
So you mean the Enchanted Woods?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Ice Palace

This is a stage with walkoffs but no platforms (at first). It begins in a snowy tundra and the palace slowly starts to form - the following events happen in random order during construction
  1. The fountain appears, which decreases gravity like the fountain on Wuhu Island
  2. The floor turns from snow to ice, this creates a chance of certain parts of the stage crumbling
  3. Stairs appear, which are soft walk-off platforms
  4. The floor is created, which makes icicles crashing into the ground a possibility
All these elements can also disappear and reappear - however, the walls stay after construction, even if the floor and ceiling are gone.

Songs:
  1. Let it Go
  2. Into the Unknown
  3. Lost in the Woods (Weezer cover)
  4. In Summer
  5. Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
  6. Vuelie
  7. Fixer Upper
  8. Return to Arendelle
see the frozen snowman comedy in theatres

Last edited:

View attachment 333536

This is a traveling stage in the same vein as Skyloft and Yggrdrassil’s Altar. Players will first start off in the opening of the fjord with the city in the distant. The main platform utilizes the same cobblestone pavement and wall structure as the city. The platform will approach the city, spin, and set players into key locations of the city. These include in order:
  • The Pier (This section features a walk-off platform on the right with the water on the left. Occasionally, a rowboat will appear as a secondary platform but will sink if too many players get on it.)
  • Village Square & Market Place (Located in a central plaza, it feels much like Gerudo Valley with multiple levels based on hurs. Food stands can be knocked over.)
  • Castle Top (This stage is set on a Fourside/Peach’s Castle type stage with the battle being separated by buttresses and towers.)

Once the platform picks players back up, it will swing around and see the fjord quickly start to freeze over.
  • At this point, the main stage platform also freezes which makes it slippery. It descends into the bowels of the castle in the room where little Anna and Elsa were once playing. Snow mounds serves as natural platforms bit are slippery. Olaf in snowman form also is present. The stage will finally pick up and travels to the last location which is…
  • The Frozen Fjord. As the stage flies in the air, players see the once proud city become engulfed in a layer of wintry ice. The right side is a frozen ship which serves as a multi-tier platform structure while the left has walk-off blast zones. Being frozen, traction is bad but may be fun for certain players

Once this finishes, the stage will pick players back up again and will transport them out where the stage originally started from. From there, the fjord behind to melt and all is well.

Music
Vuelie
Summit Siege
Whiteout
Iduna’s Scarf
Fire and Ice
Rude Awakening

Yes.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the stage voting!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
House of Mouse0011
Steamboat Willie4 (12)1 (2)013
Fantasia03 (6)06
Palace Exterior0000
Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse1 (3)014
Band Concert0022

Based on votes, the stage Steamboat Willie won by a landslide with a total of 13 votes and our second stage!

We will now be voting for our Frozen stage!

Job #3

Elsa's Ice Castle - Frozen

Elsa's Ice Castle is one of the most iconic and recognisable areas within Frozen. As for the stage itself, I imagine that players will be fighting outside of the castle's exteriors so I would say this should be a medium sized stage. You might even bump in to a couple of familar characters on the way or perhaps get ambushed by a giant snow creature.

In terms of music, it should consist of songs from the first and second films:

• Let It Go.
  • For the First Time in Forever.
  • Do You Want To Build a Snowman?
  • Into the Unknown.
  • Lost in the Woods.
Job 3:
Unknown Lands

Music:
2. Let it Go - Frozen
5. Lost in the Woods
6. Vuelie
Arendelle

The main kingdom in Frozen.

Visually the platform is on a boat in the middle of the harbor

The Layout of Arendelle would basically be Smashville with water at the bottom. The main platform is a wooden raft while the moving platform is an ice platform.

Sometimes, The entire kingdom of Arendelle freezes over including the Harbor, making it a walkoff.

Music
  1. Let it go
  2. Do You Want To Build a Snowman?
  3. Vuelie
  4. In Summer
  5. Lost In The Woods
  6. Into The Unknown
  7. All Is Found

View attachment 333536

Music
Vuelie
Summit Siege
Whiteout
Iduna’s Scarf
Fire and Ice
Rude Awakening

Ice Palace

This is a stage with walkoffs but no platforms (at first). It begins in a snowy tundra and the palace slowly starts to form - the following events happen in random order during construction
  1. The fountain appears, which decreases gravity like the fountain on Wuhu Island
  2. The floor turns from snow to ice, this creates a chance of certain parts of the stage crumbling
  3. Stairs appear, which are soft walk-off platforms
  4. The floor is created, which makes icicles crashing into the ground a possibility
All these elements can also disappear and reappear - however, the walls stay after construction, even if the floor and ceiling are gone.

Songs:
  1. Let it Go
  2. Into the Unknown
  3. Lost in the Woods (Weezer cover)
  4. In Summer
  5. Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
  6. Vuelie
  7. Fixer Upper
  8. Return to Arendelle
see the frozen snowman comedy in theatres
We will be conducting the voting via forms.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
That post was made back like 8 hours ago and I forgot to add in Tankman’s. Sadly, that’s the state of my schedule -_- it’s the third time I dropped the ball with getting a submission into our voting. I’ll try and make sure we have everything. I’m typically handling multiple things at once with family, work, and creation threads so if I missed something, kindly just ping me and let me know.

Also, the more proper title would be Enchanted Forest rather than Unknown Lands.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I decided to the following for movesets and characters…

• Normals
    • Jab​
    • Forward​
    • Backward​
    • Upward​
    • Downward​

• Aerials
    • Neutral
    • Forward
    • Backward
    • Upward
    • Downward

• Throws
    • Forward​
    • Backward​
    • Upward​
    • Downward​

• Heart Attacks (These attacks will increase the Heart Meter which in turn allows access to the Dream Heart Moves)​
    • Forward​
    • Backward​
    • Upward​
    • Downward​

• Dream Heart Attack
    • Level 1​
    • Level 2​
    • Level 3​
Job 4: Mickey Mouse Moveset Submissions
Mickey will be an average character in terms of abilities; being more akin to Ryu and Mario as they don’t have any strong points but no weak points easier. Being the mascot of the House of M, Mickey would be easy to pick up and oriented around being the first character people choose. Therefore, the moveset should be simple and understandable without any gimmicks. The learning curve should be relatively low but also have enough to draw people in as to keep players attached to him. Instead of doing it like how we do in the Infinite thread, I decided to go back to how we did things where people submit one moveset to include. Now, im not sure how much will actually be submitted; if entire movesets will actually be submitted. That being said, we will be doing a Mickey moveset based on those following inputs. Normals, Heart Attacks, and the Dream Hearts.

Last edited:

nitwitsworld

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NITW#960
I'd ask why The Simpsons are not in this game but forgot EA has the rights to make games out of them. :/

Also, Sora kinda ended up on Smash minus mickey and the gang. Is it possible to get him with his friends Donald and Goofy in mind when the game gets enough fan fair?

D

Deleted member

I'd ask why The Simpsons are not in this game but forgot EA has the rights to make games out of them. :/

Also, Sora kinda ended up on Smash minus mickey and the gang. Is it possible to get him with his friends Donald and Goofy in mind when the game gets enough fan fair?
Simpsons may be possible for DLC. I believe we're sticking to core disney / pixar properties for the base roster.

My Mickey Mouse moveset:
Normals:
Jab: 2 Punches at same time.
Forward: Does a wave from Mickey's Dream.
Backward: Mickey whips with his Tail.
Up: Does an Uppercut with big glove.
Down: Mickey does a Sweep Kick.
Aerials:
Neutral: Does a Cartwheel.
Forward: Mickey pushes with his Basket from G&W game.
Backwards: Aerial version or Mickey's Whiping Tail.
Up: Claps with his ears upwards like Donkey Kong's Up Smash, but in Air.
Down: Does a Ground pound in Mid-Air.
Throws:
Forward: Mickey throws enemy in air and Shoots 5 Stars at enemy, sending him forwards.
Backward: Mickey spins away while grabbing foe and throw it Backwards.
Upward: Mickey holds pies with Smell that grabs the Foe and rises it up to throw and drop.
Downward: Touchdown - Mickey throws enemy downwards with bounce and Mickey charges at it.
Heart Attacks:
Forward: Firefighter hose - Mickey shoots out water like Lincoln's Neutral Special in NASB.
Backward: Paintbrush Swing - Mickey Swings his Paintbrush so hard that it sometimes shoots out Paint as Projectile.
Upward: Cherry-Copter - Mickey holds a Cherry that has propells him up in sky like K. Rools Up Special.
Downward: Pluto/Pluto Counter - Mickey Calls Pluto to attack like Zelda's Down B. When Enemy's close, Mickey Counters with Pluto that bites enemy so hard that gets KOed.
Dream Heart Moves:
LVL 1: BrainSwitch Beat - Mickey switches his brain with Monster's Brain and he becomes insane and does the Same move as Donkey Kong's and Little Mac's SSBU Final Smash.
LVL 2: Sorcerer Mickey - Mickey turns into Sorcerer and Uses 2 Knockback Waves that act similar to Mario's Mario Finale.
LVL 3: Epic Power of Two - Mickey grabs Paintbrush and summons Oswald and they warp foes to Cinematic, where they land at EM 2 location and Oswald & Mickey are Starting to beat 4 Foes up to death and they send foes far away, ending the Cinematic.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Disney owns the Simpsons >_>. Never knew that.

I had no intention of us adding the Simpsons…it’s hard to imagine Disney allowing the Simpsons to go ahead toe with Nicky and the gang.

We will be including Mickey Moveset submissions throughout the weekend.

We will be holding a new job tomorrow. This job will consist of an item we will be including. I will give more info tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Disney owns the Simpsons >_>. Never knew that.

I had no intention of us adding the Simpsons…it’s hard to imagine Disney allowing the Simpsons to go ahead toe with Nicky and the gang.

We will be including Mickey Moveset submissions throughout the weekend.

We will be holding a new job tomorrow. This job will consist of an item we will be including. I will give more info tomorrow.
It was part of the fox buyout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom