• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Dream: Disney Smash Bros. Project

Which attraction should we include?

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

que Disney opening

After the successes of Super Smash Bros. and Nintendo All-Star Brawl, the House of M reached out to developers to create their own party brawl game featuring iconic characters from their expansive library. Disney aimed to advertise the game following Ultimate`s finalization of their DLC and NASB`s waning popularity in the early half of 2022 with aim to launch the game by December of 2022. With that in mind, the company and its developing partners aims to reveal the game at E3 2022. We are this studio who is working, tirelessly, to bring their vision to life. The game will be full of unique and fun-to-play characters, colorful and creative stages, content pulled directly from the source, music, collectables, and more!

Gameplay

The gameplay will largely be situated around Smash but with a few major differences. Fighters are based around a concept of normal move sets. Pressing and holding the attack button while inputting the control stick will create an Enchanted Attack. This will give the attack either a massive power upgrade, new effects, new properties, or even an entirely new attack. Each one has an Enchanted variation so a total of 30 attacks. These include the following:
  • Standard
  • Forward
  • Backward
  • Upward
  • Downward
  • Standard Air
  • Forward Air
  • Backward Air
  • Upward Air
  • Downward Air
  • Grab
  • Forward Throw
  • Backward Throw
  • Upward Throw
  • Downward Throw

Heart Attacks and Destiny Dreams

In addition, players have access to four Heart Attacks which can be accessed by pressing the special button. Heart Attacks are comparable to Special Attacks in Smash and have unique properties or abilities attached to them. Disney strives to make these attacks few unique and more involved than what early Smash had with more "magic" poured into the moves themselves. Much like in Smash, the Up heart is typically a recovery move but not always. They are as followed:

• Standard
  • Forward
  • Backward
  • Upward
  • Downward

These attacks can be accessed throughout the match but are tied with the Heart Meter which is located under the damage percentage meter. The amount of damage these Heart Attacks deal out is tied with the meter. Building the meter up depends on how well you play, how much damage you dish out, how well your play into the character’s strengths, and other factors that make a balanced match. Deviate from this and you may see your meter drop. Keeping a steady, growing meter leads to powerful Heart Attacks that can change the tide of battle and close stocks. Die and your meter will be lost.

Finally, three additional moves are further tied to the Heart Meter and these are called Destiny Dreams. These attacks are super powerful attacks that can deal out a large amount of damage. These are your Hyper Combos from MvC and Final Smashes from Smash. Hitting both A and B when the gauge is at the right spot will launch the Dream Heart. There are three levels with the third level being the most damaging.

Characters

According to Disney, the mission statement is to include iconic and important characters from Disney franchises. This is because they are to represent the company as a whole within a gaming setting. They should represent Disney’s history and draw in fans while inducing hype and interest. The total number of characters will be exactly 25.

As I said, we will be first starting off on a E3 2022 trailer which, besides the two below, will feature six total characters thus totaling to 8 characters shown off in the trailer.

In the debut trailer, the featured characters will be:

Character
Series
Moveset
Saved for Later

Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse

Donald Duck
Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck/Duck Tales

Elsa
Frozen

Mike & Sully
Monsters, Inc.
1646523933875.png

Mulan
Mulan
1646524092392.png

Woody
Toy Story
1646523978410.png

Buzz Liteyear
Toy Story
1647458661125.png

Malificent
Sleeping Beauty
1647458741609.png

Ursala
The Little Mermaid

Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirates of the Carribbean
Stages

We will be adding stages based on locations in Disney IPs. While not every character will get a stage, it will be suffice to say that all of the represented IPs will get at least one stage.

Our confirmed stage is called Magic Kingdom which is a Battlefield-type stage but set in front of the Disney castle that appears in many of its attractions and movies. It is considered the trademark of the Disney company.

Stage Name
Series
Description
Cameos
Magic Kingdom

Disney
It is a Battlefield-type stage but set in front of the Disney castle that appears in many of its attractions and movies. It is considered the trademark of the Disney company.​
None​
Steamboat Willie
Mickey
Mouse
None​
Fantasia
Mickey Mouse
Money Bin
DuckTales
Ice Palace
Frozen
None​
Scarefloor
Monsters Inc.
Imperial Palace
Mulan
Andy's Room
Toy Story
Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Sleeping Beauty
Antlantica
The Little Mermaid
The Black Pearl
Pirates of the Carribbean
Notre Dame
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Land of the Dead

Remember Me

Helpers

Helpers are characters who can be selected prior to a match and can be called out to help in battle. Three of them are selected per match and they all have a charge meter which allows them to be selected once the meter is finished. There are generally four types of Helpers:
  • Attack (This Helper will perform an attack against the opponents)
  • Sabotage (This Helper will perform a ability that affects the opponent without damaging them)
  • Assist (This Helper will perform a ability that benefits the player such as healing or buffing them)
  • Hinder (This Helper will hinder all players in the field; regardless of damage or negative effects)
NameSeriesClassDescription
MarshmallowFrozenAttack
ToodlesMickey MouseAssist
White SockMonster's Inc.Hinder
Army MenToy StoryAttack
Tia DalmaPirates of the CarribbeanHinder
Bowler Hat GuyMeet the RobinsonsAttack
BaymaxBig Hero SixAssist
Basil of Baker StreetThe Great Mouse DetectiveAttack

Items

Items are objects that can be found in the game and used against opponents. These items are pulled from the Disney universes. There are six types of Items:
  • Melee (Items that you can use to whack and slash with)
  • Shooting (Items you can use to shoot and zap with)
  • Trapping (Items you can immobilize and trap with)
  • Healing (Items you can use to gain health with)
  • Status (Items that gives players a certain status effect with)
  • Other (Items that do not fall into this group)
ItemSeriesClassDescription
Honey PotWinnie the PooHealing/Other
Fix-it Felix Jr.'s Golden HammerWreck-it RalphMelee/Status
Jumbo PopZootopiaMelee
Barrel of MonkeysToy StoryShooting/Trapping
Poisoned AppleSnow White & the Seven DwarvesStatus/Other
Aztec GoldPirates of the CaribbeanStatus
Rocketeer PackThe RocketeerStatus
Imperial Firework LauncherMulanShooting
Syndrome's GlovesThe IncrediblesTrapping/Status
Fast PassDisneyOther

Attractions

NameTypeDescription
Tower of TerrorFree-fall/Controlled Drop
Space MountainInside/Dark coaster
It's a Small World After AllWater-Boat Ride
Game Modes

We will be adding several game modes into the game including a story mode, versus modes and online mode. Unlike the Infinite thread, we won’t going to such lengths to include every nook and cranny of these modes. Just the base surface.

Closing
Our goal is to create and launch a working game utilizing a Smash-like playstyle for Disney IPs. We will be including content that would build interest, hype, and revenue for the studio before going into the dlc phase.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be updating the thread OP during the day. I will add info about what we are adding for our e3 2022 reveal trailer.

Questions and Answers

Is Pixar allowed?

A: Yes, we will be allowing Pixar but priority is given to Disney properties

Is Disney Channel properties allowed?
A: This will be from a job by job premise but we will have a least one newcomer additions dedicated to Disney Channel content.

Is Marvel and Star Wars allowed?
A: Currently, no. However, we can revisit this and decide to add them in as DLC content.

When will this thread update?
It will update on Weekends as well as Tuesday and Wednesday.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #1: Submit a Popular Disney Character

We will be expanding our debut trailer roster with a popular Disney character from one of their movies. This character should be popular, iconic, and brings in the hype. Not so much like *WOOOW! HIS CHARACTER IS IN THIS GAME?!" but more like "YES! THEY PUT IN X CHARACTER AND THEY LOOK AWESOME!" I know there is a tendency to want to include off-the-wall or lesser known characters but we won`t be doing this for the debut trailer. This will only be for characters that people instantly recognize but can still get excited for.

The character must be:
  • Popular
  • Iconic
  • Instantly recognizable
  • Possess fun and unique moveset potential
  • From one of Disney`s Movies
  • Pixar is not eligible right now
When submitting, please provide the name of the character, the IP they belong to, and why they should be included into the game.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Job 1: Simba (The Lion King)
Simba_(5).png

I don't think much needs to be said about Lion King. The highest grossing hand drawn animated film of all time (and whose photorealistic remake is technically the highest grossing animated film period) , it's more than made itself it's home in the Disney pantheon. As such I think Simba os a no-brainer here.

I'm envisioning Simba as a quardoped which is probably an archetype we wont be able to add much. I'd assume he'd fight like an actual lion would, claw swipes, bites, and of course a roar or two to really cement his royal status.

Last edited:
Job 1:
Wreck-it Ralph (Wreck-it Ralph)

I Nominate him, because he is Iconic, Recognizable and Popular Disney Character. He is main character of the movie of same name, which He was even a Villain of fictional VG named "Fix-it Felix" that turned later into good guy. He lives with Vannelope and he has Random adventures in Arcade Game worlds.

He even has moveset Potential taking stuff from Games like Hero's Duty, Fix-it Felix of Sugar Rush. He even could be Heavyweight Character, which he would be Bowser & Donkey Kong mixed together of this Game. He might be even Close Range archtype in this game due to usage of his Wrecking fists.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Aladdin

A beloved classic, Aladdin would be instantly recognizable to a large audience. He could have a creative moveset that makes use of his skills as a thief, his magic carpet, and of coruse he would need to include the Genie in his moveset.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Elsa
Elsa and Frozen is one of Disney’s most accomplished and successful franchises in the modern era and helped define their movies that’s felt in present day. At this point, including Frozen content isn’t a matter of if but a matter of when. Elsa appearing in the debut trailer would be a hype moment for many who grew up with these movies and also provide unique content to the game. Not only that, but Elsa would be an ice user which is pretty rare in Disney properties. Her ice powers would be an addition to the roster. While I could see people not wanting to vote for her because, well, she is too obvious of a pick but I would say that is a bit silly considering what she could actually bring with her.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m super excited to see this roster get fleshed out!

I do have a couple things to note…

Im currently running 4 creation threads: Infinite thread (with tons of help), MvC4, and Pokken 2. This makes my fourth and I anticipate this being my most busiest after Infinite. Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku has agreed to help shoulder running the thread but I am open to someone else jumping in now and then to help with it. The thread updates every Tuesday, Wednesday, and weekends including Friday. Our next update after today will be Tuesday where we vote and then submit a stage.

We will also be deciding on a name once we finish our debut trailer. The target of this game is to be as realistic as possible to an actual Disney Smash game so don’t expect the same amount of content as in Infinite.

Running Infinite taught me a lot of things on running a creation thread and one of thus are content caps. We have 25 characters planned prior to launch. I’ll introduce the other content caps later today.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I can understand why we’re focusing on disney created properties for now, but I really do feel like marvel and star wars should be in the game from the start, disney would absolutely add those kinds of characters in a game like this.

Anyways I’ll submit Baloo

Baloo would be a grappler who uses attacks and just things he’s been shown doing in The Jungle Book. We could also include a few moves and Destiny Dreams attacks from TaleSpin.

I feel like he would be a good character to add because he would show right off the bat that we’re looking to add fun yet still iconic characters first, and would be a unique character.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Job #1: Snow White (and the Seven Dwarves)
1633272269154.png

Snow White comes from Disney's first animated feature film, as well as being the first feature length animated film. Already Snow White (and the seven dwarves) has a lot of legacy, and as such makes tons of sense to be one of the first revealed characters for the game. Plus, we absolutely need some Disney Princesses in the game so why not have the one that started it all be the one that starts it all?

She could possibly be the game's Puppet Character who has the Dwarves attacking for her, but she could also do some defensive options like throwing apples(? I haven't seen Snow White in a long while).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Job 1: Cruella De Vil
4118254.jpg

A really iconic and memorable villain. I feel she could use moves which involve crowbars, Gaspar and Horace, lighters and maybe his car for a Final Smash-kind of thing.

A stage she could go with would be either Roger's and Anita's London house or their farm, to be able to feature all the Dalmatians and key characters from the movies without having to choose a specific Dalmatian to be playable.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Not me being excited i finally have a thread where I can submit Max Goof with a chance of him winning
JOB 1: Fa Mulan

The legendary warrior, Mulan, is the girl I'm fighting for-to be the first newcomer alongside Mickey and Donald! I think it would be pretty interesting to see a more humanoid and serious character alongside our other two newcomers, who are basically the scrimblos of all bimbos. Mulan's playstyle would likely be a midwight swordfighter, though she is also proficient in hand-to-hand combat, archery, horseback riding, and using a firework canon. I haven't seen the live action film, but I've heard Mulan has some kinds of powers in it that she didn't in the original? If so, I wouldn't mind pulling from that iteration despite the controversial nature of doing so. I think Mulan would be a pretty cool character to give the next newcomer role to.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job #1: Submit a Popular Disney Character

We will be expanding our debut trailer roster with a popular Disney character from one of their movies. This character should be popular, iconic, and brings in the hype. Not so much like *WOOOW! HIS CHARACTER IS IN THIS GAME?!" but more like "YES! THEY PUT IN X CHARACTER AND THEY LOOK AWESOME!" I know there is a tendency to want to include off-the-wall or lesser known characters but we won`t be doing this for the debut trailer. This will only be for characters that people instantly recognize but can still get excited for.

The character must be:
  • Popular
  • Iconic
  • Instantly recognizable
  • Possess fun and unique moveset potential
  • From one of Disney`s Movies
  • Pixar is not eligible right now
When submitting, please provide the name of the character, the IP they belong to, and why they should be included into the game.
Job#1: Baymax - Big Hero 6

1788_Baymax_50__70238.1514336380.jpg

Big Hero 6 (although this was inspired by its Marvel comics counterpart by the "Man of Action") was Disney's 54th animated film. It had six heroes that include Baymax, a healthcare companion created by the late Tadashi Hamada who had aided his younger brother Hiro and his friends within super heroic missions. Baymax is considered to be one of the most recognisable characters within Big Hero 6 and I could see him utilise a fun and unique moveset that involve using a lot of rocket punching projectiles, thrusters etc.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom - Just a quick check does the Big Hero 6 count for this?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we will be voting for our newcomers on Tuesday. I will be also announcing our next job by then. I will also be adopting a new system called Job Previews which will show what jobs we have a day or so before hand to give people something to plan and look forward to.

That being said, aside from submissions, how do you feel about the combat system?

So we will be voting for our newcomers on Tuesday. I will be also announcing our next job by then. I will also be adopting a new system called Job Previews which will show what jobs we have a day or so before hand to give people something to plan and look forward to.

That being said, aside from submissions, how do you feel about the combat system?
Great, it will be like Fighting Game.
And game itself, it would be cool as Smasn Infinite, amirite?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job#1: Baymax - Big Hero 6

View attachment 332748

Big Hero 6 (although this was inspired by its Marvel comics counterpart by the "Man of Action") was Disney's 54th animated film. It had six heroes that include Baymax, a healthcare companion created by the late Tadashi Hamada who had aided his younger brother Hiro and his friends within super heroic missions. Baymax is considered to be one of the most recognisable characters within Big Hero 6 and I could see him utilise a fun and unique moveset that involve using a lot of rocket punching projectiles, thrusters etc.

Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom - Just a quick check does the Big Hero 6 count for this?
Big Hero 6 is pretty far removed from Marvel to the extent it can be submitted

Job #2 Preview: Submit a Mickey Mouse Stage

This job will be opening up on Tuesday. This stage will pulled from the many locations within Mickey Mouse’s movies and media but not from any sort of real-world locations.

D

Deleted member

Job 2: House Of Mouse

0338977.jpg

I picture this stage basically being the tutorial/training stage of sorts.

Fighters will fight on the scenario while the background has some Disney characters who aren't part of the roster spectating and reacting to some of the stuff in the Battle: they will clap when a knock out happens, they will boo to players who keep spamming a specific buttom and so on.

Sometimes a screen will appear in the background showcasing clips of some Mickey, Donald, Goofy and so shorts. To which the characters in the desks will turn to look at. These would be simplistic clips similars to the one in Smash Bros' Magicant so they don't distract the players too much.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job 2: House Of Mouse

View attachment 332750
I picture this stage basically being the tutorial/training stage of sorts.

Fighters will fight on the scenario while the background has some Disney characters who aren't part of the roster spectating and reacting to some of the stuff in the Battle: they will clap when a knock out happens, they will boo to players who keep spamming a specific buttom and so on.

Sometimes a screen will appear in the background showcasing clips of some Mickey, Donald, Goofy and so shorts. To which the characters in the desks will turn to look at. These would be simplistic clips similars to the one in Smash Bros' Magicant so they don't distract the players too much.
Job 2 isn't open yet, but I love the concept of an audience that boos poor play, heh.

Just curious, are we planning to have a limit on characters per franchise?
If we're to include aqquired properties we'll absolutely NEED to have a limit. It'd be very tempting to turn this into "Star Wars vs. Marvel, also Simba is here."

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

This job will be opening up on Tuesday. This stage will pulled from the many locations within Mickey Mouse’s movies and media but not from any sort of real-world locations.
Okay, I know Job 2 isn't open yet but I may as well toss my hat into the ring with arguably the single most important location within Disney as a whole.

1633281410134.png

Name: Steamboat Willie
IP: Mickey Mouse

With this being a tribute to one of Disney's oldest and most important pieces of media, it has the characters fighting in a similar way to the Pirate Ship or Corneria stages in Smash Bros - essentially, the fighting will take place atop the boat itself, with characters being able to swim if knocked into the water, but being left behind if they don't catch up soon. Whilst this era of Disney is, in hindsight, frought with some... problematic matters, this stage specifically wouldn't have to deal with that, instead focusing on the classic era in a more... pleasant manner.

The stage itself does have a few cool gimmicks. In terms of physical gimmicks, let me show a small diagram showing the platforms:

1633282208781.png

First up - most of the boat itself, despite being made up of multiple platforms, is fairly "cordoned off" into its own sections - a little like Hyrule Castle. Some notable sections are:

1. The Bow. Being a relatively flat zone with a slight incline at the front, it has the potential to have rolling items (imagine the barrel for instance) roll down it, making it a pressure zone for pure combat and footsies.

2. The Stern. Another relatively flat area, this one is sort of broken up by the presence of the crane. This crane is able to move up and down, meaning that the actual platform's angle is tilted alike. This allows some verticality to this section that the Bow doesn't actually have.

3. The Hull. Basically the centre of the boat - this part is interesting due to its unusual verticality. With it being a flat area, it's interestingly stepped up from the Stern and Bow, making it already slightly higher than the rest of the stage. Then, there's Mickey's "cockpit," which you can in fact go through - though the ceiling can be leapt through as well. This whole area being a little higher means that central stage control is a little more exciting - though being able to avoid attacks like projectiles is a little easier, making camping more difficult than if it were just purely a flat stage.

Also, yup! Mickey - in his classic form - actually pilots the boat whilst fighters fight on it, replicating his classic whistle and foot tap as he spins the wheel around. Given that I don't think Classic Mickey will be a character as well as Mickey himself, I think this would be a safe bet - though in the event that Classic Mickey winds up playable as well, the stage replaces him with Peg-Leg Pete, who looks a little less happy to be piloting it - fitting his more villainous characterisation of the era.

1633282505750.png

Again, sorry for submitting this so soon but it was instantly the first idea i had upon seeing the actual prompt, so I'm tossing it in whilst I'm inspired LMAO

Attachments

Okay, I know Job 2 isn't open yet but I may as well toss my hat into the ring with arguably the single most important location within Disney as a whole.

View attachment 332765
Name: Steamboat Willie
IP: Mickey Mouse

With this being a tribute to one of Disney's oldest and most important pieces of media, it has the characters fighting in a similar way to the Pirate Ship or Corneria stages in Smash Bros - essentially, the fighting will take place atop the boat itself, with characters being able to swim if knocked into the water, but being left behind if they don't catch up soon. Whilst this era of Disney is, in hindsight, frought with some... problematic matters, this stage specifically wouldn't have to deal with that, instead focusing on the classic era in a more... pleasant manner.

The stage itself does have a few cool gimmicks. In terms of physical gimmicks, let me show a small diagram showing the platforms:

View attachment 332771
First up - most of the boat itself, despite being made up of multiple platforms, is fairly "cordoned off" into its own sections - a little like Hyrule Castle. Some notable sections are:

1. The Bow. Being a relatively flat zone with a slight incline at the front, it has the potential to have rolling items (imagine the barrel for instance) roll down it, making it a pressure zone for pure combat and footsies.

2. The Stern. Another relatively flat area, this one is sort of broken up by the presence of the crane. This crane is able to move up and down, meaning that the actual platform's angle is tilted alike. This allows some verticality to this section that the Bow doesn't actually have.

3. The Hull. Basically the centre of the boat - this part is interesting due to its unusual verticality. With it being a flat area, it's interestingly stepped up from the Stern and Bow, making it already slightly higher than the rest of the stage. Then, there's Mickey's "cockpit," which you can in fact go through - though the ceiling can be leapt through as well. This whole area being a little higher means that central stage control is a little more exciting - though being able to avoid attacks like projectiles is a little easier, making camping more difficult than if it were just purely a flat stage.

Also, yup! Mickey - in his classic form - actually pilots the boat whilst fighters fight on it, replicating his classic whistle and foot tap as he spins the wheel around. Given that I don't think Classic Mickey will be a character as well as Mickey himself, I think this would be a safe bet - though in the event that Classic Mickey winds up playable as well, the stage replaces him with Peg-Leg Pete, who looks a little less happy to be piloting it - fitting his more villainous characterisation of the era.

View attachment 332773

Again, sorry for submitting this so soon but it was instantly the first idea i had upon seeing the actual prompt, so I'm tossing it in whilst I'm inspired LMAO
Dude, the job wasn't open yet.
So why did you post this before you read a Note?

And did you stole my idea? I had this idea earlier than you.
(No offensive behavior here, but I'm saying)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m regretting allowing a preview for a job…

It’s more for people to prepare for something. Please note posting one prior to the submission time will result it not be included into the submissions. It must be reposted or quoted.

D

Deleted member

I think previews are a decent idea tbh. But maybe a shorter timeframe. As in like, post it a day before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Does it have to be Mickey specifically or can I take it from any particular Disney Core Universe production? (I was thinking of submitting a Powerline concert from A Goofy Movie, otherwise I'll probably go for something from Steamboat Willie or Get A Horse.)
Mickey specifically.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We're submitting Mickey's stage.
No, we are submitting a popular/iconic newcomer. When did today (Sunday) become two days from now (Tuesday)?

Not so much for you but for the rest of the thread. Perhaps it was my fault for not further clarifying it…

A Job Preview is a glimpse into an upcoming job to better prepare for its submission. It’s so used to be more transparent to where the project is going and, perhaps, if the job prompt itself can be tweaked a bit more by thread input. It’s not to get an early submission in or jump in front of the line. Any early submissions won’t be accepted and will be disregarded.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’m regretting allowing a preview for a job…

It’s more for people to prepare for something. Please note posting one prior to the submission time will result it not be included into the submissions. It must be reposted or quoted.
Will remember to repost by the time the second job opens.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I feel like preview could work IF it was like a day before the job started, but I feel like the timeframe between this job and that was a bit too long.
Agreed. I’ll be given them out a day in advance for people to consider a submission for. Again, this was to be more transparent and clear with my intentions as to give people an idea what will be coming up next.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Agreed. I’ll be given them out a day in advance for people to consider a submission for. Again, this was to be more transparent and clear with my intentions as to give people an idea what will be coming up next.
How about doing something more vague for the preview? Like instead of "this is a Mickey stage" try "this is a stage"? Then people can get themselves in the stage creation state of mind before knowing what to make.

Last edited:
Top Bottom