• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Dream: Disney Smash Bros. Project

Which attraction should we include?

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If I submit a Pixar Shorts character, will that disconfirm all of the Pixar shorts or just that specific short? Like, if I submitted La Luna assist, could I submit Luxo Jr. as a fighter later down the line?

Job #21: Submit a Helper

We will be submitting a Helper but with a twist. This character will cause the series to be disqualified from getting a rep. That being said, the big thing about this job is that this character and series should be moderately popular within the Disney library. When submitting, please indicate what the Helper does and why it should be included. In addition, the franchise must not be in the game currently so Zootopia, Hunchback, etc are out. You can find the list of franchises currently in the game on the front page.
I am being pretty leneinent with the popularity thing. Basically, we are looking for a hard deocnfirmation on a Disney favorite. If you tink a Pixar short fits the bill, you can submit one. It only makes that Pixar Short eligible, not all.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our Helpers!

Job 21

Resubmitting Bre’r Bear and Bre’r Fox from Song of The South.
I will be submitting...

View attachment 347968
Basil of Baker Street
The Great Mouse Detective

Basil will appear and stalk about the stage while looking for clues. During this time, a large magnifying glass will appear as he searches. If the magnifying glass lands on an opponent, it will cause the opponent to stun much like Yuri's assist trophy in Ultimate. At this moment, Basil will then throw darts at the opponent. If the darts hit while the opponent is stunned, it does high damage but will whiff if they don't make it in time.
Job 21
Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)
View attachment 347924

When summoned, Jim will come in flying across the screen with his Solar Surfer, slightly damaging opponents in his path. Jim will then go the background, attempting to lock onto an opponent, then boost into the front . If this locks with the opponent(s), let's just say it ain't gonna be pretty.
View attachment 347969
Maggie, Grace and Mrs. Calloway (Home on the Range)

Who says only beloved classics should get representation? They'll lead a stampede across the stage, trampling anyone who gets in the way.

Please vote for your top 2 favorites!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, it's been a while and I never counted up our votes.

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Bre'r Bear and Bre'r Fox000
Jim Hawkins1 (2)02
Basil of Baker Street2 (4)15
Home on the Range Cows022

Basil of Baker Street will be our next confirmed Helper!

Job #22: Submit an Kid Attraction

We will be submitting yet another attraction but, instead of the "scury rollercoaster", we are adding a kid ride!

As per usual, please submit how the ride functions, its design, and how you collect the four parts!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Job 22

It’s A Small World

2C790E04-895F-4CB9-B73E-2A740801DE86.jpeg

You have to collect a boat, two of the animatronics and the clock tower. Once you collect all the pieces, the animatronics will start singing It’s A Small World and it will zoom in on them (think of the Squid Sisters assist trophy) as it will reduce the screen.

This attraction is really iconic and is an original Disney Theme Park attraction.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit an “original” Live-Action Disney Character Newcomer

Please submit a character that’s from one of Disney’s live action properties thata not an adaptation from a previous Disney movie or show. This includes movies such as Beauty and the Beast and Lion King. This should be from movies that were live action at its beginnings. The character should be relatively known to fans and will be featured in the E3 trailer with the rest of our current lineup. When submitting, please provide the name, the franchise the character is from, why the character should be included, and, if possible, their four special movies plus three ultimate moves.

Please note that Marvel nor Star Wars will be accepted.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hi-ho! Kermit THE Frog here! (The Muppets)

Kermit is one of the most iconic fictional characters in American history, and if we're only to have one acquired character Kermit would probably be the best pick since he isn't tonally out of place like most of the Fox IPs and doesn't have the potential to overload the roster like Marvel and Star Wars do.

Kermit is a movie star, and in a lot of his movies he plays different fictional characters - for this we could possibly give him a stance fighter moveset, but even if not we could do a fun movie-stunt and filming themed moveset with cameras, lights, explosions, and maybe - if we can get it to work - a stunt double. (perhaps said stunt double could even be Constantine, his evil doppelganger!)

Additionally, Kermit is famously floppy, this could give his attacks a unique movement - he'd obviously be a lightweight given his tendency to fly off when hit.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of The Carribean)

CBE9327B-573A-496E-A788-277B89542A7F.jpeg

Another no brainer character. He is from one of Disney’s most famous live action movie series. We do not really have a pirate fighter archetype yet in the game. Captain Jack is best for this. You may know the ride at the Disney parks and you also may know the movie series. He’s no stranger to Disney crossovers as he has appeared in Disney Infinity and the liking.

D

Deleted member

Tron
Tron is one of the most iconic non animated Disney films. It usually has some form of representation in Disney crossovers. It was even the only other, aside from Pirates, live action property to get a world in Kingdom Hearts. I did consider going for Oliva Wilde's Quorra, from the criminally underrated Tron Legacy, because she's great, but the titular computer program form the original film makes the most sense. A Tron character could have a very fun moveset, with the bike and the rings he throws.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions for a live action fighter!

Hi-ho! Kermit THE Frog here! (The Muppets)

Kermit is one of the most iconic fictional characters in American history, and if we're only to have one acquired character Kermit would probably be the best pick since he isn't tonally out of place like most of the Fox IPs and doesn't have the potential to overload the roster like Marvel and Star Wars do.

Kermit is a movie star, and in a lot of his movies he plays different fictional characters - for this we could possibly give him a stance fighter moveset, but even if not we could do a fun movie-stunt and filming themed moveset with cameras, lights, explosions, and maybe - if we can get it to work - a stunt double. (perhaps said stunt double could even be Constantine, his evil doppelganger!)

Additionally, Kermit is famously floppy, this could give his attacks a unique movement - he'd obviously be a lightweight given his tendency to fly off when hit.
Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of The Carribean)

View attachment 348414

Another no brainer character. He is from one of Disney’s most famous live action movie series. We do not really have a pirate fighter archetype yet in the game. Captain Jack is best for this. You may know the ride at the Disney parks and you also may know the movie series. He’s no stranger to Disney crossovers as he has appeared in Disney Infinity and the liking.

Tron
Tron is one of the most iconic non animated Disney films. It usually has some form of representation in Disney crossovers. It was even the only other, aside from Pirates, live action property to get a world in Kingdom Hearts. I did consider going for Oliva Wilde's Quorra, from the criminally underrated Tron Legacy, because she's great, but the titular computer program form the original film makes the most sense. A Tron character could have a very fun moveset, with the bike and the rings he throws.
Please vote for your top 2.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Sparrow
2. Tron

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oops sorry. I meant vote for your top 2. Sorry. Force of habit. I’ll remove your last votes and then dock all characters from 3 to 2, and 2 to 1. My bad.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We, we are in a two way tie. While I prefer to handle this with minimal input by me in regards to voting, I will be casting my own vote as well…

2. Jack
1. Tron

Sorry to both but Jack, to me, is someone is extremely justified showing at the start of our game at E3.

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Kermit2 (4)04
Jack Sparrow3 (6)06
Tron055

Captain Jack Sparrow will be our next addition and will be our second to last character featured in our E3 lineup! We will be adding one more character but that job will be postponed until sometime next week.

Job #28: Submit a Pirates of the Caribbean Stage

Avast ye matey! We be walking the plank into the murky Sega of PotC lore! As per usual, we are adding a stage foe this new character. This should be based off a swarthy location within the PotC franchise. When making a landlubber submission, please include what movie the stage is from, how it looks and appears, any stage gimmicks and/or hazards, cameos, and finally a list of songs to go along with it. Make a submission or walk the plank! /endcringepiratememes

D

Deleted member

Black Pearl
Takes place on Jack's ship as it sails through the sea. There is a mast that can be climbed and some platforms. Characters like Gibbs, Pintel and Ragetti, Barbossa, Elizabeth and Will appear in the background. Eventually the ship will be attacked by enemy Priates, leading to a fight in the background and cannonballs that shoot onto the stage. Sometimes a Kraken's tentacle will slam onto the stage.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Black Pearl wins by default!

Our next job will involve…

Pirates of the Caribbean Helper

This character can either be a villain or a protag. When submitting, please provide the necessary information for this asset.

D

Deleted member

tia-dalma (1).jpeg

Tia Dalma
Introduced in Dead Man's Chest. Tia Dalma is a Voodoo sorceress and secretly the sea goddess Calypso bound to a human disguise. When summoned she will laugh and turn gaint, swatting away opponents.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Tia Dalma wins by default!

I need to find out where I left last the thread. Job incoming.

Submit an Attraction

This can be any sort of attraction of any type. Please describe how it works and what pieces we need to collect. Remember, an Attraction is pulled from a real-world attraction from Disney's parks. You can see our current list at the front of the page.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
I’ll be resubmitting Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for this job. Too iconic of an attraction to leave out.
Job 20

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

View attachment 347006

To activate this attraction, you will need to collect five steam engine parts. Once you do that, the mountain will emerge and the Big Thunder Mountain steam engine comes out to attack and will give damage to anyone in the way.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Haunted Mansion
To activate this attraction, you will need to collect three ghosts. Once you do that, the mansion will appear and ghosts will fly out to attack the fighters.

D

Deleted member

yeti-expedition-everest-550x326.jpg

Expedition Everest
You'll have to collect four peocies of broken track. Once you do a cart will spawn that will take fighters up a rickety old track as snow falls, and hen a roar will be heard as from the background a mighty Yeti's hand will attempt to grab the fighters.

A nice tirbure to a ride that's never quite worked the way they intended.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will do voting for our Attractions! Please vote for your favorite in the thread poll at the top.

I’ll be resubmitting Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for this job. Too iconic of an attraction to leave out.
Haunted Mansion
To activate this attraction, you will need to collect three ghosts. Once you do that, the mansion will appear and ghosts will fly out to attack the fighters.
View attachment 353628
Expedition Everest
You'll have to collect four peocies of broken track. Once you do a cart will spawn that will take fighters up a rickety old track as snow falls, and hen a roar will be heard as from the background a mighty Yeti's hand will attempt to grab the fighters.

A nice tirbure to a ride that's never quite worked the way they intended.

Top Bottom